Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After taking the medicine (two-in-one),

    I heard the call for help, and everyone gathered around for a while, leaning on the railing anxiously and looking around.

    The guards and the palace staff jumped off the boat one by one like dumplings to rescue Su Chan, who was struggling in the water.

    Bi Wu also looked from a distance, but saw that the one who was swimming at the forefront was not a palace servant, but a slightly familiar figure.

    Because she was too far away, she didn't recognize it. It wasn't until the man tried to rescue Su Chan on the boat that Biwu realized that it was the prince of Yongchang Hou, the cousin of King Cheng, whom she had met during the outing. Fang Zi.

    But looking at Su Chan's appearance, she doesn't seem to take this person's love. When she was dragged by Fang Zi in her arms, she struggled even harder than when she fell into the water, and even slapped Fang Zi with her hands.

    The prince of Yongchang Hou was stunned for a moment, then he threw Su Chan on the boat without any pity, and walked away scoldingly wet with clothes.

    Su Chan's dress was fully dressed, and the spring shirt was already thin, so when it was so wet, it was attached to her body, and her inner scene was faintly revealed.

    Eyes from all sides were cast over intentionally or unintentionally, Su Chan had ever been so embarrassed, she hugged herself, looked up suddenly, her eyes were fierce, and she shouted: "What are you looking at!" Hearing

    the news of Su Chan falling into the water, Yu Chengyin hurried over, took the clothes from the handmaid's hand, and put it on Su Chan, "Sister Achan, are you okay?"

    Su Chan lowered her head, and after a while, her shoulders trembled slightly, and she couldn't help sobbing.

    After crying for a long time, she raised her head abruptly and looked at one place, with aggrieved expression on her face, she said in a trembling voice: "Second Miss Xiao, I have no grievances or enmity with you, but I came here to greet you, why did you push me? Into the water!"

    Biwu was suddenly shocked, she didn't expect that Su Chan tripped her first, but she suffered a disaster, and now she has been blamed on her.

    She opened her mouth and was about to say something when she heard Xiao Yuying's voice suddenly sounded.

    She walked quickly in front of Su Chan and said mercilessly: "Miss Su's words are really interesting. You clearly fell down yourself. Why did you pour this dirty water on my second sister."

    Seeing Xiao Yuying coming out to protect her, Biwu was a little surprised, but soon felt normal. Although her eldest sister loves to be angry with her own family, she can put it outside and never allow others to bully her family.

    Su Chan sneered when she heard the words, "The eldest girl is the sister of the second girl, so she naturally protects her own sister, but if the second girl hadn't pushed me, how could I have fallen off the boat!"

    Zhao Ruxiu also saw the situation just now. She also knew that it was Su Chan's fault first, she didn't want to say more, but seeing that Su Chan was aggressive at this time, she could only say euphemistically: "Miss Su, think about it clearly, the second sister just turned her back to you, how can she push you to Going into the water?"

    Su Chan was stunned when she heard this.

    Before entering the water, she really felt that a hand pushed her. She subconsciously thought that this second girl Xiao was revenge on her. Now that she heard Zhao Ruxiu's words, she finally reacted.