Chapter 114

Chapter 114 Fanwai Twenty-two

That side, Anguo Gongfu.

    After dealing with the matter of paying homage to Mrs. Xiao, Biwu did not rush back to the palace, but stayed at her parents' house for a few more days.

    It happened that Xiao Yuying also stayed here with the children. She and Tang Boyan had two daughters. The eldest daughter was named Tang Yuanqing and she was ten years old. The youngest daughter was named Tang Yuanli. Years old.

    In addition to the three children of Xiao Hongze and Li Qiulan, the five children are not too different in age. The three or four wives and nurses watch, play and play in the main room, and laughter can be heard from time to time.

    Biwu was talking with Li Qiulan in the house when the laughter outside stopped abruptly, followed by the child's cries.

    Xiao Yuying heard that her little one was crying and was about to ask questions outside when she saw Xiao Yunyi and Tang Yuanqing lift the curtain and lead Tang Yuanli in.

    Tang Yuanli's small face was blushing with tears, and she was still sobbing in grievance. Without waiting for Xiao Yuying to ask, Xiao Yunyi took the initiative: "Eldest aunt, Li Er just stumbled on the threshold, maybe it hurts, crying. It's terrible, I said I'm coming to find you."

    "It's really worthwhile to cry like this after stumbled." Xiao Yuying has always been a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted person. The two children went to play by themselves, and immediately checked Tang Yuanli carefully, and asked, "Where is the pain? Where is the injury?"

    Tang Yuanli spread his palms and replied in a milky voice: "The skin on my hand is broken. "

    Bi Wu came over and saw that the skin was only scratched a little, but there was no blood, and he smiled: "It's okay, our little Li'er is the best, eating two pieces of sugar cake made by your aunt's mother's hand will not help you." It hurts."

    She handed over the snow-white sugar cake, Tang Yuanli chewed it obediently, and really stopped crying.

    Seeing this, Xiao Yuying clicked her tongue, "Look, look, she taught her father to be used to it, saying that her daughter's family should be pampered, but it's true that one or two are so coquettish and squeamish that they can't bear the pain at all."

    Although she complained, she didn't see any blame on her face. Biwu knew that there were only two children who were spoiled by Tang Boyan, and she clearly enjoyed it.

    Bi Wu took out the silk handkerchief from her arms, wiped Tang Yuanli's mouth, and asked suddenly, "Little Li'er is already six years old, has the big sister ever thought about having another child?"

    Xiao Yuying sighed and said helplessly. : "My mother also persuaded me, saying that while I was not too old, I wanted to have another one. After all, now my husband is the first assistant, but there are only two daughters under his knees, and none of them can inherit the family business. It's not right. I also told my husband about this, but he didn't want me to have another life. He said that it was enough for me to suffer twice. He said that he was just an official, not like a big brother. There is no title to be passed on to the son, so the son must do something. I said it a few times, but seeing that he insists, there is nothing he can do, so let’s just…”

    “There are many children, but it’s not necessarily good.” Biwu said with a smile , "Look at my sister-in-law, there are so many things to manage outside the home, and she can take care of her alone. I really admire her."

    "That's right." Xiao Yuying nodded in agreement, with emotion on her face, "I just finished my grandmother's business, and now I'm busy with Sheng'er's important affairs. If you say that these days go by really fast, in the blink of an eye, even Sheng'er is about to marry a wife and start a family."