Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    It took less than half a day for the outing

    to receive the invitation, when Mrs. Xiao suddenly came and called Bi Wu over.

    When they arrived at Qiwu Garden, Mrs. Xiao was sitting on the soft couch in the inner room. When she saw her coming in, she kindly waved to her.

    "Little Wu is here, come here quickly."

    She pulled Biwu to her side and sat down, asked if she could adapt after moving to Zhuo Cui Xuan, and then said: "I heard that His Highness the Thirteenth sent someone to send me a post. , I'm going to go out on a green trip the day after tomorrow, so I have to prepare everything that should be prepared."

    Biwu opened his mouth, originally wanting to say that he had no plans to go, but it was difficult to teach Mrs. Xiao to say so. , thinking for a moment, only said: "I heard that many princes and princesses are going to go there that day. All I saw were noble people. My granddaughter grew up in the country since she was a child. I'm afraid..."

    Seeing her twisting the veil, she showed a bit of timidity. Feeling that, Mrs. Xiao patted the back of her hand, "What are you afraid of, that day your brothers and sisters will be there, and they will take care of you, and many of your highnesses are about the same age as you, so you are afraid that you won't be able to play together. ."

    Mrs. Xiao said, raised her hand and brushed the broken hair on Biwu's forehead, and looked at her lovingly, "Perhaps you don't remember, your mother often brought you into the palace back then, and you were born cute and lovable. , I was always scrambling to be hugged by several little princes, if it weren't for..."

    Halfway through the words, there was no movement, and after a while, a faint sigh sounded in the room.

    Seeing the old lady's sigh, Biwu understood that her grandmother was feeling sorry for her. If she hadn't been lost back then, she would have lived a life of fine clothes and food like a star holding the moon, instead of hesitating like she is now. Wei Nuo, worried about how to integrate, for fear of not being accepted.

    But if it's just if, I'm grateful to be able to go back to this time now, and I really don't dare to have more extravagant hopes.

    After a long pause, Mrs. Xiao suddenly looked at Bi Wu and said earnestly: "Little Wu, you need to remember that no matter what you have experienced first, you are a serious girl from the Anguo Gong's mansion, don't always feel that you are inferior, you know Is it?"

    Bi Wu was silent for a moment, then nodded heavily.

    Mrs. Xiao talked a lot to her again, and before she left, she instructed Madam Liu to deliver some things to her yard.

    After leaving Qiwuyuan, Biwu was full of helplessness. Mrs. Xiao hoped that she would go out and show her face as the girl of An Guogong, but Biwu had no plans to do so.

    The moment she received the post, she never thought about going out on the green. Although she couldn't say it in front of Mrs. Xiao, it didn't mean she gave up.

    Early in the morning, Biwu deliberately couldn't afford to lie on the bed, until Yin Ling Yin hook naively called her to get up, she held her forehead and said that she felt a little uncomfortable.

    Yin Ling and Yin Hook looked at each other and said worriedly, "Miss, you are not feeling well. Could it be that you have been standing in the courtyard for a long time yesterday and caught a cold?"

    "Also?" Bi Wu grasped the word sensitively, He said anxiously, "Who else is ill in the mansion, but grandma is ill?"

    "Don't worry girl, it's not the old lady." Yingou hurriedly explained, "It's the eldest girl, I heard that the eldest girl woke up this morning with a headache and a headache, and the servant just saw the person next to the eldest girl leading the doctor past, if the girl is not feeling well , why don't the servants invite the doctor and give the girl a consultation?"