Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Menghui

    Biwu reacted for a while before he remembered to give salute, and hurriedly lowered his body and blessed, "I have met His Royal Highness Prince Yu."

    They did have a relationship, but it was not a good relationship, it was clearly a bad relationship.

    She looked up and saw the man looking at her with burning eyes, but he glanced quickly.

    Biwu's eyes were so familiar that she lowered her eyes slightly suspiciously, she couldn't help but gasped, and hurriedly covered her chest with her hands.

    The spring shirt was thin, and when the rain drenched, it was wet and sticking to the body, and the scene below was faintly revealed. Biwu's face was hot, and even his whole body was a little hot.

    When I was at a loss, I heard a man's low voice from the other side, "It's raining outside, the second girl hurry in."

    "Thank you, Your Highness." She didn't dare to lift her head, and hurriedly lowered her body and walked quickly. Went into the house.

    Today, I didn't plan to stay overnight, so I didn't make any preparations. I've been soaked all the time, and I really don't have any clothes to change.

    Yin Ling Yin hook worried that Bi Wu would catch a cold, and waited for her to take off her wet jacket, leaving only her close-fitting clothes, which were tightly wrapped with quilts. The two hung their dresses on the screen, but in such weather, I'm afraid they won't be able to do it for a while.

    "Why don't I go to the temple to borrow a charcoal stove, so I can dry the clothes quickly."

    Yin Hook discussed with Yin Ling, pushed the door and was about to go out, when he heard the sound of "dong dong" knocking on the door. Come.

    "Who is it?" Yin Ling didn't open the door, only tentatively asked.

    "The slave was sent by His Royal Highness Prince Yu to deliver the charcoal stove to the second girl." A high-pitched male voice came from outside.

    Sitting on the bed, Bi Wu was stunned when she heard the sound. She was familiar with the sound, and it was King Yu's personal servant Kang Fu.

    She would refuse if it was brought to the side, but at this time she needs a charcoal stove, so it is not a trivial matter to catch a cold during pregnancy.

    "Let him come in." Biwu motioned to the silver hook to pull the screen up, and then opened the door.

    Although the screen blocked his view, Biwu could still hear the movement of people coming in, and he could even imagine Kang Fu's respectful appearance. He had always been very thoughtful and smooth, so that he could be safe beside the thoughtful King Yu. Served for so many years.

    In the past life, Biwu was also assisted by him, and received a lot of benefits from him.

    "The servant Kang Fu, I have seen the second girl." Kang Fu's voice came from behind the screen, "My prince saw that the second girl's clothes were all wet, so he taught the servant to bring

    the charcoal basin to you." I also ask Eunuch Kang to thank His Royal Highness Prince Yu for me." After

    Bi Wu said that, she glanced at Yin Hook, and her eyes fell on the purse around her waist.

    After a while, I heard Kang Fu panic and said: "Second girl, you can't do it, the servants only bring things for the master, and they can't stand this reward."