Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Although everyone in the Xiao family had doubts about the secret,

    it was an imperial decree after all, and they could not resist it, so they could only start to prepare.

    However, no matter how busy this room was, it couldn't compare to the wreckage of the Ministry of Rites. Na Cai, Naji, and Na Zheng are all in one place, I think they have never experienced such a hasty wedding.

    The news of the gift of marriage spread, and Hexi's people also came to the door one after another. Although King Yu had no power in the court, he was also the grandson of the prince. Biwu married and officially became a member of the royal family. Same as before.

    The flattery is naturally flattered.

    However, none of this has much to do with Biwu, and all the social events are hosted by Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Zhou, and she only needs to be the bride happily as Mrs. Xiao said.

    However, the word "happy" is really nothing to Biwu.

    Not to mention that the marriage was not of her own accord, and even just preparing for it would tire her out a lot.

    Soon after the imperial decree came down, the queen mother specially sent a mammy who taught the rules, and wanted her to learn the etiquette in the palace.

    It is said that she became a concubine of honor in the future, and she handled very different things. She had to go to the palace to participate in banquets from time to time.

    In fact, she stayed in the palace for more than ten years in her previous life, and Biwu had already been familiar with those cumbersome rules, but since the Queen Mother sent someone, she couldn't refuse, not only that, but she also had to pretend to be unfamiliar.

    She is a person with two bodies, and her foundation is not good. After tossing back and forth for a few days, she was too tired to bear it, so she had to ask Yinling to invite Doctor Zhang.

    Fortunately, Doctor Zhang was clever, and said in front of Mrs. Xiao that Biwu had been frightened by a fire a while ago, and he had been overworked for a while, so he fell down again. .

    Mrs. Xiao was very worried when she heard the words, fearing that Biwu would be really sick on the day of her wedding, so she hurriedly ordered someone to go to the palace to report this matter.

    It is important to learn the rules, but the queen mother is more distressed in the end, and she soon called the mother back again, and sent a lot of medicinal herbs to replenish her body.

    Biwu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Because she was the direct daughter of the Duke of Anguo, Bi Wu's dowry was already generous. In addition, the Queen Mother, Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Zhou all added makeup one after another, which was even more staggering.

    It's just that Biwu didn't expect that the Queen's compartment also sent someone a gift.

    When several large boxes were placed in Biwu's yard, it really surprised her. As an empress, in charge of the three palaces and six courtyards, and doing her best for the heirs of the royal family, it is beyond reproach to send something to her future princess, but if she is simply celebrating her big wedding, it is too much to prepare.

    She was puzzled, but in the evening, her brother gave her the answer.

    When Xiao Hongze came, Biwu was having dinner. He was a little surprised by this unexpected guest, so he just stood up and greeted him: "Why is my brother here? Have you eaten? Would you like to eat some together?"