Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    When I was young

    , the wind in October in the north had brought a chilling air, like a sharp blade, wrapped in the wind and sand, and caused a little stinging pain on the face.

    Biwu stood on the city gate of Andingmen, letting her dress flutter in the howling wind, and looked down at the fifty thousand army standing in front of the city gate, as if the sea in the middle of the night was dark and oppressive.

    Before the army, holding a red tassel silver spear, riding a steed, and wearing mysterious black armor was Xiao Hongze.

    Emperor Yong'an sent them off in person, wishing the victory of the army with a bowl of Zhuangxing wine. The impassioned words spoken by Xiao Hongze, the main general, were scattered in the wind. Bi Wu didn't hear a single word. .

    Before dawn, the capital was already empty, and the people who were seeing off were surrounded by the road. The voices, crying and shouting were mixed. The ordinary people were not happy for this battle. He can only watch his relatives go into battle, not knowing the life and death of the future, and feeling powerless when he returns.

    After taking the oath, I heard a horn resounding through the sky to break the cloud haze, and Xiguang dispelled the dark night and stuck his head out from behind the cloud.

    Xiao Hongze greeted the rising sun and said goodbye to Emperor Yong'an, and immediately slammed into his horse's belly and turned around to lead the army.

    Tens of thousands of people marched in unison, and the whole earth was shaking. The clanging sound of swords and halberds and armors colliding quickly overwhelmed the continuous crying, and along with the rising dust, it gradually disappeared at the end of the rising red sun.

    Bi Wu bit her lip and held back her tears, until the smoke cleared and the army disappeared, she finally couldn't help squatting down, buried her head and cried bitterly.

    After Xiao Hongze left, because he was afraid that Mrs. Xiao would be too sad, Biwu took Xu'er to accompany her grandmother at Xiao's house for a while, and stayed there for half a month.

    Biwu didn't say anything first, but Mrs. Xiao took the initiative to drive Biwu back, saying that she was a princess, and she didn't go back to the house for so long, because she was afraid that people outside would spread gossip.

    Biwu doesn't care, there is nothing to gossip about, at most she is not on good terms with Yu Wang's husband and wife. During her stay in Anguo Gong's mansion, King Yu would often come, but he would not stay overnight, and would play with Xu'er for a while.

    But since Mrs. Xiao said so, and seeing that her old man's complexion was much better with Xu'er's company these days, Biwu asked a few girls to pack up and go back to Prince Yu's Mansion.

    King Yu stayed in Yulin Garden that night. He didn't touch her the first night. He just hugged her and slept for a night. On the second night, or when he felt that she had recovered, he completely revealed her true shape and ruthlessly slept with her. Tossed her all night.

    The next day, when Xiao Lian blushed and asked Xiao Lian to rub her aching waist, Bi Wu suddenly regretted not letting King Yu stay for one night. Once this man accumulated a lot of land, he would be as greedy as a hungry wolf. , how can it not be enough.

    Shortly after Xiao Hongze arrived in the southwest, he sent a letter to Biwu and reported that he was safe, saying that after the 50,000 army arrived in Jingcheng, the situation in the southwest was relatively stable, and the Caesar army should not be so easy to break the border defense.