Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Knowing that

    Biwu's hand holding the plum blossom cake was stagnant, she smiled slightly, and looked at Xu'er blankly with her head folded, confirming that she did not hear it wrong.

    Drinking poison wine was a matter of her past life, but Xu'er suddenly mentioned it to

    her, could it be... just guessing, her hands couldn't help trembling, the plum blossom cake slipped from her fingertips, and fell on the soft soft bed of the couch. On the mat, her lips were slightly open, and even the sound she made trembled, "Xuer, you..."

    Yu Huaixu looked at Biwu with tears in her eyes, her heart was full of emotions, "Xuer has never told you, and I don't know. How can I tell you, in fact, when he was one year old, Xuer started to think about the past life one after another."

    Since that day, he has been in a fever and coma and remembered all the events of the past life. He has not been able to explain everything to his mother. Or the negligence of him and his father at the beginning led to his mother's death.

    He looked at Biwu's eyes that were also starting to turn red, and calmed down a little: "Mother, in fact, in my previous life, I drank that bowl of tremella soup but I didn't die...

    " Come over, "What?"

    How could it be possible? At that time, she saw Xu'er poisoned in her arms and lost her breath, and she also saw with her own eyes that his "corpse" was put into the coffin by the palace servants.

    "I'm sorry mother, I'm sorry." Yu Huaixu burst into tears. He knew that his mother would be unbelievable now, but he only thought that his suspended death would only last three or five days. If one person less knew about it, it would be less dangerous, but absolutely nothing. Thinking that things would turn out like this in the end, "This is the way that my father and I, in order to completely abolish the queen Su Chan, will do whatever they want, but I didn't expect Su Chan to make a temporary move and secretly order someone to pass the imperial decree forcibly to you. That pot of wine..."

    Hearing Yu Huaixu's hoarse voice explaining everything, Biwu's heart was filled with mixed feelings, and he didn't know whether to be happy or sad for a while, only pursed his lips and murmured: "So it's not his. I mean, not what he meant..."

    The swirling tears in her eyes finally fell tickly as she lowered her head.

    The big stone that had been pressing in her heart was removed, and she took a deep breath, feeling the ease in her heart that she had never felt before.

    Although she persuaded herself to stop caring about her past life, there was an unsolvable knot deep in her heart that kept popping up from time to time, making her stagnant. She wanted to believe him, but she didn't know how to believe it, and now she has the answer. , is finally relieved.

    Yu Huaixu looked at Biwu with a smile and weeping, and asked, "Mother, aren't you angry?"

    Biwu raised her head to look at him, shook her head, her eyes showed some relief, and she put her hand on Yu Huaixu's face , said softly: "How can the mother be angry... Knowing that my Xuer in the previous life was safe and sound, and did not die, the mother was very happy, really happy..."

    No matter what the reason, at least she knew that the bowl of white fungus in the previous life Tang didn't kill her Xu'er, does that also mean that in this life, she no longer has to be afraid of her Xu'er repeating the same mistakes.

    She scrutinized Yu Huaixu's face carefully, and recalled in her mind what he looked like when he grew up. After a long time, she asked, "What happened after that? Is Xu'er doing well?