Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Jiuzui (two-in-one)

    heard this, Biwu's coaxing Xuer's movements stagnated, and then he turned to look sideways in astonishment.

    Although it was not that King Yu had never slept in the same room with her before, he had never mentioned it so bluntly.

    Seeing her red lips pursed tightly, showing a bit of difficulty, King Yu smiled and said: "This king is just the same as before, sleeping on the small couch, isn't it okay?"

    Bi Wu lowered his eyes and looked at the hand Xu'er, who was chewing in her mouth, frowned.

    There was no problem in the past, but now that Xu'er is there at night, it is not very convenient after all.

    She was about to refuse when she saw King Yu sighed, "Today, before the imperial grandmother left, she deliberately avoided people and summoned this king to speak. She didn't know where she heard that, more than three months after beating you, after giving birth, This king has never stayed overnight in Yulin Garden, and it's the princess who takes care of the children at night..."

    Wang Yu paused, then said helplessly: "The royal grandmother, she is an old man, is really angry, I blame this king for not being considerate to you. ..."

    Hearing these words, Biwu's words of refusal couldn't be uttered for a while, it was normal that King Yu didn't come, but the two were still husband and wife after all.

    In the past few months, she could still use the excuse that her body was not recovering well, but now Xu'er is a hundred days old. King Yu had not stayed overnight in her courtyard for a long time, which inevitably caused criticism from outsiders. The Queen Mother's move was undoubtedly protecting her.

    However, it made King Yu in trouble.

    Thinking of Xu'er's name, it was only with the help of King Yu who was behind it that the decision was made. I owe him a certain amount of favor, Biwu hesitated for a while, and finally nodded slightly and agreed: "Okay, then the aggrieved Highness will sleep on the couch tonight.

    " He joked, "This king is used to it."

    He was used to it, but Biwu is not used to it now.

    Especially when Xuer woke up in the middle of the night, it was even more inconvenient.

    But he turned to see that King Yu was still asleep on the couch, and he was not awakened by crying, and Biwu was not good at calling people up and letting him go out, so he could only endure the shame and lie down with his back to King Yu. , Carefully opened her clothes and breast-feeding Xu'er.

    The satisfied little guy stopped crying, but he ate well, "Bah, smash, smash". This shameful sound was particularly clear in the silent night. Biwu didn't feel what was wrong before, but when he thought about it, he was still lying in the house. This man, his ears were all red for a while, I just wish Xuer could drink faster and faster.

    After a night like this, Biwu was really tired. Fortunately, King Yu did not come back the next day, but he would still come to her room to stay overnight.

    Grandma Qian is happy or happy, but she secretly asks Biwu to hand over Xu'er to the wet nurse.

    Bi Wu's face was red when he heard this, but he only said that King Yu also likes children and he likes it very much. With Xu'er around, it will be more lively, and it can also cultivate the relationship between father and son, not to mention that Xu'er is so small, it can't be a problem.