Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The queen dowager of the gambling game

    sent Li Degui to say this, and she had to go to hunt Biwu.

    If you really want to dodge, you can only report the illness, but Biwu worries that once she is reported to be ill, it will be bad if the Queen Mother sends the imperial doctor to diagnose her pulse.

    Although he got the medicine from Yin Chen that can hide the pulse, but the so-called medicine is three-point poisonous, even though Doctor Yin said that this medicine is harmless, but it is not a last resort, Bi Wu really dare not take it at will.

    And she actually didn't dare to fully believe the efficacy of this medicine.

    If she bet wrong, she loses the whole game.

    Thinking of it this way, the safest way is to go hunting.

    Fortunately, I was secretly eating the anti-emetic decoction during these days, and Biwu will no longer be easily nauseated. This hunting trip, as long as you are careful, should be able to pass smoothly.

    On the day of the hunt, Biwu was afraid of missing the time. Before dawn, he got up early, put on a dress made of brocade given by the Queen Mother, and went to the palace with Xiao Yuying and Xiao Hongze.

    Because it was a royal hunt, the battle was unavoidable. In addition to the palace servants who opened the way, Emperor Yong'an led the empress dowager and queen at the front, followed by the prince, concubines, and the princes and princesses.

    As a family member of a courtier, Biwu naturally walked last, sitting in the same carriage with Xiao Yuying.

    Back in the capital, it was the first time that Biwu saw Xiao Yuying. Seeing her cold face, she was unwilling to pay attention to him. Biwu thought about it, but took the initiative to pour a cup of tea and handed it to her. Tea?"

    Xiao Yuying, who was leaning in front of the car window, glanced back at her and said coldly, "Are you happy to see me like this?"

    Biwu frowned, she knew why Xiao Yuying had never met her for the first time. He disliked her from the beginning, and gave her a cold face for so long, but because Mrs. Xiao had said before that she wanted the sisters to be reconciled, she never paid attention to this matter.

    But now that the trouble is so stiff, she may no longer be able to deal with the mud, and even pretend to ignore it.

    She calmed her breath and said word by word, "Big sister's marriage has nothing to do with me, and you shouldn't put this anger on me."

    "How can it have nothing to do with you!" Xiao Yuying heard the words, but it was like a lit cannonball. , Immediately excited, "Since you came back, grandmother and big brother have all changed! They only like you, why have they ever cared about me..."

    Biwu sighed lowly, and knew that Xiao Yuying was because of this. It came to a conclusion.

    In the more than ten years that she was away, she was the only girl in the entire Xiao family, and everyone revolved around her. Now that Biwu has suddenly returned, her attention has been divided, and it is inevitable that she will feel lonely.

    "Big sister is thinking too much, my brother and grandmother still love big sister as before, but because I only came back, they care about me a little more."

    "How can it be the same as before." Xiao Yuying said aggrievedly Tears fell and choked up, "Of course I also know that others call me the eldest girl of the Anguo Gongfu, but what is my relationship with the Anguo Gongfu, my father is not Anguo Gong, we just live in It's just the Anguo Gongfu, you are the serious girl of Anguo Gongfu, I have only taken your things for more than ten years..."