Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Fanwai II

If he breaks through the cage, the hungry beast will bite the neck of the prey and greedily swallow her bit by bit.

    She was tossed so hard by him, and she slept soundly after everything. He got up and sat on the bedside and looked at her with a smile, ready to give her a name in his heart.

    Last night, he clearly saw the red butterfly birthmark on her back. She should be the lost girl from Anguo's mansion.

    Although the Xiao family is now in decline, her elder brother, the Duke of Ang, Xiao Hongze, as well as her father and grandfather are all Dazhao's capable ministers, and they have made countless contributions in the battlefield of the court.

    Even based on his past achievements, he should give her a concubine position and let her stay by his side justifiably.

    He had planned everything in his heart, but unexpectedly, when she woke up, when she heard his proposal, she knelt down on the ground with a face full of panic, saying that she didn't want any status, she just wanted to serve His Royal Highness the Prince for a good life.

    Fearing that he would disagree, she kowtowed several times on the ground, crying and begging him to take back her life.

    Looking at the horror on her face, his heart also became cold, and he suddenly realized that he had planned a lot for her over the years, but he never thought that she might not want it.

    Because she doesn't have him in her heart at all!

    In another way, that fear of gaining and losing spreads in my heart.

    But he did what she wanted and didn't give her a name.

    That's right, how could she have only one concubine, she is Xu'er's mother, the person he loves, and the daughter-in-law of Duke Ang's mansion.

    She should be his queen.

    If it was the queen, she should like it and would be willing to stay by his side.

    After that night, he reminded himself over and over again that he could no longer hurt her, but he still couldn't help calling her to the imperial study from time to time.

    He clearly knew that the reason why she came was because she did not dare to disobey his orders, but she still stubbornly wanted to keep her in his own identity to prove that she was his own.

    He personally taught her to practice calligraphy and play chess, so that her handwriting and chess style were very similar to him, and there were invisible traces of himself everywhere, in order to satisfy his twisted possessiveness.

    But even so, seeing her with makeup on in the East Palace that day, her inner jealousy couldn't stop gushing out.

    He knew how eye-catching A Wu was before the disfigurement, and the makeup covered the scars on her face, revealing her original beauty. Unexpectedly, after so many years, she was born more and more like the woman in the painting in the hands of the royal grandmother.

    But how could it be different? After all, that person was her biological mother. Remembering that Su Chan often accompanied his Sixth Emperor Sister to the Grandmother's Palace since childhood, he was afraid that Su Chan would detect suspicion and wanted to remind her, but After discovering that Pei Min was so amazed when she saw her that she couldn't take her eyes off her, her words turned into a harsh sentence, "Aunt Liu leads a group of servants in the Eastern Palace, and she has to set an example, so she is wearing such heavy makeup, it is a bit lost. stylized and ... unsightly".