Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    There are nineteen princes and eight princesses under the head of

    Yong'an Emperor.

    Among them, in addition to the prince from the middle palace, the only one who could compete for the throne was the seventh prince born to Concubine Shu Gui, namely the current Prince Cheng.

    Among so many princes, Cheng Wang Wentao was a man of military strategy, wisdom and bravery, which was extremely popular with Emperor Yong'an.

    But no one thought that in four years, the crown prince and King Cheng fell one after another, and after the death of Emperor Yong'an, he left an edict to be passed on to Yu Jingchi, King Yu.

    It was not until two years after the new emperor ascended the throne, facing a picture of Kangtai that the people lived and worked in peace and contentment, those who had no strong support from their mother's family and who had mediocre ability to inherit the great lineage, did they gradually understand.

    Their new king is not a mediocre person at all, but a wolf who has been dormant for a long time. All the obedient and weak are just keeping a low profile, just waiting for the opportunity to bite the enemy's throat and take his life.

    But now this wolf has put away his fangs and all his killing intent, and is slowly paralyzing his enemies, making them relax their vigilance.

    Zhao Ruxiu was still whispering to her in her ear: "This archery is limited to one hour, whoever wins the jackpot within an hour will be the winner, if no one wins the jackpot, the number of shots will be determined According to the size and size, the one with the highest score is the final winner." As

    he was speaking, there was a burst of exclamations on the field, and King Cheng shot the first arrow. Shot down the medium-sized bag.

    King Cheng put down his bow and arrow and straightened his back, showing a natural look.

    The guard standing by the side picked up the kit, glanced at it, and shouted "Xi Si". The servant standing on the other side immediately looked down at the list in his hand, and said in a high-pitched voice. : "A pair of butterfly hairpins inlaid with gold and jade." As

    soon as the voice fell, Xiao Hongze also hit a bag of the same size.

    The inner servant's voice quickly picked up again, "Hetian jade with a vermillion bird wrench finger..."

    "This year's lottery is not bad. With the archery skills of the seventh brother, I'm afraid that I can win a full reward." Yu Chengyin was ghostly, talking and talking, suddenly jumped up from his chair, and said with great interest, "Why don't we come here? Guess, who will come out on top this year."

    She asked the ladies to gather around, and she didn't know where to learn the tricks of the folk casino, and asked the maid beside her to take out a two-hundred tael silver ticket and slap it on the On the table, he vowed: "This princess will bet on my seventh brother today to win!" The     ladies looked at each other, but they didn't move. After all, no one had done such an indecent thing, and it was one of the women in the lake blue shirt. First, I took a silver note and put it on the table slowly. I didn't have enough confidence: "The minister's daughter bet on An Guogong to win..."     She made this move, and the rest of the people also let go and began to bet one after another, even Su Chan. Along with the sixth princess, they bet on King Cheng.     In the end, only Zhao Ruxiu and Bi Wu were left. When Zhao Ruxiu held Xiao Hongze generously, everyone's eyes fell on Biwu for a while.     Judging from the current situation, Cheng Wang and Xiao Hongze are the ones who have been detained the most. The two are evenly matched in archery, and they are on the same level.     It was impossible for Biwu to hold King Cheng. She was about to support her     brother when she heard Yu Chengyin suddenly ask, "Second sister Xiao, who do you think will win?" She, Bi Wu, couldn't say anything. She paused, then said ambiguously: "The courtier thinks that this archery is not only based on skill, but also luck. Even if the archery is not good, it does not mean that there is no possibility of winning."     Yu Chengyin blinked inexplicably, and asked, "Second sister Xiao means...do you think my sixth brother with the worst archery skills will also win?"     Biwu was stunned for a moment. After fooling around, I never thought that the sixth princess would understand so much.     She didn't dare to say no, for fear of offending King Yu, but she couldn't say yes. After hesitating for a moment, she replied, "Of course it's possible." It was     a coincidence that at this moment, King Yu just shot an arrow on the field. , The arrow was weak and weak, and it rubbed a branch and flew out.