Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Fanwai One

After learning about A Wu's pregnancy from Xia's concubine's letter, he was more excited than anyone else, and even Eleven could see the joy in his eyes.

    But in order to delay his father's arrangement of this errand, he still returned to Prince Yu's Mansion after a long delay. He has already made plans. When he returns to the Mansion, he will find an opportunity to "punish" Xia Shi's concubine's crime of deceit. Wu Na was a concubine, and when she gave birth to children in the future, no matter male or female, she begged her father to make her a concubine by virtue of her inheritance.

    He had originally planned very well, just waiting for the incident of Xia's concubine "to happen", and then giving A Wu a name, but unexpectedly, before the matter unfolded, there was an accident in the subsequent royal hunt.

    Su Chan, the daughter of the Marquis of Zhenbei, took him off the boat when he was unprepared, and he had to have skin-to-skin relationship with this person.

    This girl from the Su family was gentle and graceful on the surface, but he knew very well what a vicious and ruthless woman she was.

    He had seen it with his own eyes, Su Chan whipped and tortured a handmaid who accidentally fell into his arms and ordered her to be buried alive.

    He knew very well that once such a person entered the palace and became a princess, his A Wu was by no means Su Chan's opponent, and even letting Su Chan know of her existence would put her in danger.

    Although he kept a low profile and kept a low profile over the years, almost no one in the court noticed his existence, but even so, Concubine Shu Gui was still afraid of him and the rest of the princes, and sent people to monitor him from time to time. Protect her completely.

    The matter of granting her status was shelved, and he asked Xia Concubine to place her in the side courtyard of the palace, but he could not visit her openly, he could only sneak into the house after she fell asleep, and sat on the side of the bed for a few minutes. For an hour, looking at her thin face, she stretched out her hand but retracted it, not even daring to touch her.

    When she was first pregnant, she often vomited uncontrollably and couldn't swallow. He ordered people to try to bring sour apricots to her from the south, so that she felt better after eating them.

    No matter how much he has done, he still feels ashamed, because he knows that he can't give her anything now, and he can't tell her the truth. The only thing that can be done now is to ruin the marriage with Su Chan, so as to keep her by his side.

    His wedding date with Su Chan was originally scheduled for August, but he ordered Yin Jianzheng to privately say a few words in front of his father and emperor, "If the characters do not match, it may become a resentment, and it will even bring harm to parents and children" and so on. His father, the emperor, has always believed these gods and Buddhas, and the strange celestial phenomenon. Hearing the words, he couldn't help but hesitate, and took the initiative to postpone the marriage.

    In December of that year, A Wu broke water in the side courtyard to produce. Everyone thought that he was not in the mansion when he was out on business, but they didn't know that he was actually hiding in the plum garden, listening to Xia's concubine from time to time to spread her news.

    She gave birth overnight and almost lost her life. Madam Wen sent someone to ask if she wanted to protect the big and the young. He chose her without hesitation, but fortunately, she and the child were safe in the end.

    After Xuer was born, he ordered Yin Jianzheng to speak to his father again, trying to completely cancel the marriage with Su Chan, but he didn't want a sudden war in the northwest. Zhenbei Hou Xiushu ordered someone to present it to the imperial court, saying that the war was dangerous. , life and death are unpredictable, although he has the determination to charge with his own body and sacrifice his life for the country, but only one wish is difficult, which is the marriage of his beloved daughter Su Chan that has not yet been held.