Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    As soon as she returned home

    , she heard a crisp sound of "bang", and Mrs. Xiao stood up tremblingly from the Grand Master's chair. Because she was too excited, she accidentally dropped the tea cup by her hand.

    Zhou Shi's expression suddenly became a little ugly.

    Mrs. Xiao glanced at Madam Liu beside her, Madam Liu understood immediately, walked up to Biwu, and said respectfully, "Please come with me."

    Biwu hesitated for a moment, nodded and followed.

    Madam Liu led her into the next door, and ordered her maid to unfold a wood-carved snail screen.

    "Can the girl show that mark to the servants?"

    Bi Wu nodded, pulling the blue silk hanging from behind her to her chest, and pulling down the collar, revealing her slender and jade-like back.

    Although he couldn't see the scene behind, but through a bronze mirror not far away, Bi Wu could still see the surprise smile that Liu Mama showed when she saw the birthmark on her back.

    The hanging heart completely fell, and Bi Wu couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

    It seems that she won the bet!

    When Biwu tidied up her clothes and returned to the flower hall, Madam Liu had already ordered her maid to deliver the news. As soon as she stepped in, Madam Xiao hugged her in her arms and cried so hard.

    "Xiao Wu, really my Xiao Wu is back! I'm finally back..."

    Hearing Old Madam Xiao's heart-wrenching cry and feeling the warm embrace, Bi Wu couldn't hold back her tears, and her voice trembled. Called "grandmother".

    Although she came to An Guo Gong's mansion today to recognize her relatives, she could not help but have mixed feelings when she thought of her long-lost relatives in front of her.

    In the previous life, after Yunniang left, Biwu was helpless. Although she was not destitute, she was alone between heaven and earth, and there was nowhere to go back home. It was not until after her Xuer was born that she had it again. so-called relatives.

    In order to protect the only person connected to her bloodline, even if she suffered and was bullied, she always braced her teeth and used her slender arms to try to give him some support.

    But this time, she has a family, a home, and she is no longer alone.

    The two hugged and cried for a while, and then stopped after a while. Mrs. Xiao let go of Biwu, her eyes were swollen from crying, she looked up and down her precious granddaughter that she had lost and found, just looking at her rough clothes, You can imagine how much she has suffered over the years.

    Not only feel sorry for her experience in these years, but also blame herself for not finding her earlier, a sour feeling rushed from her chest like a tide.

    Seeing that Mrs. Xiao was sniffing, and she was about to cry again, Madam Liu hurriedly stepped forward and said, "It's a big happy event for these two girls to come back. You cry so hard, what would you do if you broke your body. Xiao Hongze also persuaded: "

    My sister finally stopped crying. If you cry again, grandmother, you will make my sister cry too."

    Zhou Shi, who was always standing by the side with a slightly subtle expression, also persuaded a few words along with him. .

    Only then did Mrs. Xiao hold back her tears, and pulled Bi Wu to sit down beside her, holding her hand firmly, for fear that she would disappear.

    "Good boy, you have suffered over the years, if we could find you sooner..."