Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Xianhuai

    's face was clearly gentle, but the words he said made people shudder. Biwu only felt a chill down his spine, and suddenly regretted asking him this.

    Also, for the sake of Xia Shi's concubine, he was afraid that he could do anything, just kill someone, maybe it was nothing to him at all.

    Seeing that her face was not very good, as if she was frightened, Wang Yu pursed his lips and smiled, and said calmly: "This king is just a joke, how can the princess be serious."

    He took a few steps back and said: " It's getting late, the princess should rest early."

    King Yu said, and walked to the couch, his expression was calm and his smile was warm, as if he was not the one who said the horrific words just now. .

    Bi Wu let out a long sigh, looked at the stack of papers in his hand, quickly picked it up and left the house, secretly instructing Yin Ling to avoid people to burn the things.

    When he went back again, he saw that King Yu was already lying on the couch by the window, sleeping with his eyes closed.

    Biwu was afraid of disturbing him, so he tiptoed to the side room to wash up, and then went back to the house to sleep after washing up.

    The next day it was still early in the morning, and in order to catch up with the early morning, King Yu went back to the mansion to change clothes first. Biwu slept until three poles in the sun before he woke up, had lunch with Mrs. Xiao, and was just about to leave for Prince Yu's Mansion.

    Mrs. Xiao sent Biwu to the gate of Duke Anguo's mansion. She held her hand for a while and was reluctant to let go, so she would come back to check on her when she had time.

    Biwu nodded, but he knew in his heart that it was probably difficult. The child in her womb is more than three months old, and I am afraid that she will be pregnant soon. For at least three months, she may have to avoid people and stay in the mansion, or she will be found out.

    Returning to Prince Yu's Mansion, it's almost the time of application.

    Biwu ordered someone to deliver the news to the palace, telling the queen mother that she was pregnant. Since the Duke of Anguo knew about it, he had to notify the Queen Mother of the matter as soon as possible, so as to save the night.

    Seeing that the person who passed the news had left, Biwu called Yin Ling and said something in her ear. Yin Ling looked hesitant and asked her, "Princess, do you really want it?"

    Biwu nodded heavily, "Go, I know what I know."

    Seeing her firm attitude, Yin Ling had to go out and come back after half an hour, holding a bowl of dark concoction in her hand.

    She walked in front of Biwu, but she was reluctant to hand over the soup to Biwu, and even persuaded in a hoarse voice: "Princess, why don't you drink it, the princess drank this medicine last time and vomited that much. As usual, this servant looks really distressed."

    "It's alright, I have to drink from left and right, it will be fine if I feel uncomfortable." Biwu smiled at her comfortingly, and immediately reached out to hold the medicine bowl.

    However, just as he was about to drink it, he saw a big palm suddenly snatching the bowl away.

    She looked up and saw King Yu staring at the concoction in the bowl, his sword brows furrowed.

    "What kind of medicine is this?" Why

    did he come back at this hour?

    Biwu's heart skipped a beat, and then he pretended to be relaxed and said, "What is your Highness taking my medicine for? It's just an ordinary contraceptive pill."