Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Fanwai Twenty

Li Qiulan opened his eyes slightly and stared blankly at Xiao Hongze, but he didn't react for a long time. She thought that this grandfather would kindly help her, but even if she did, she couldn't agree in front of so many people. Xiao Hongze's identity is extraordinary. What if others take it seriously? .

    She was silent for a moment before she opened her lips and said, "Master Guo, Qiu Lan knows that you want to help me, but I forgive Qiu Lan for not agreeing to this..."

    Xiao Hongze didn't react at all when he said this. Wang Chenzhao's expression changed drastically.

    Grandpa?

    He just heard what this man mentioned about "An Guo Gong's Mansion". No matter how stupid he was, he could still hear it. What kind of country he could be? Of course, it was the owner of the Anguo Gong's Mansion, who was the uncle of the dynasty, Xiao Hongze.

    Wang Chenzhao stumbled, remembering what he had just said, and felt extremely stupid.

    Suspecting that Anguogong wanted to use Li Qiulan's hand to cling to himself, it would be a big joke to say it out.

    Wang Chenzhao is a scholar after all, and his unbearable mind teaches people to look clean and feel shameless. He dares to say more, he is afraid that this Duke An Guo will remember him and take advantage of the time the two people in front of him are talking. Run away.

    Xiao Hongze frowned slightly, seeing that Li Qiulan didn't believe his words, he hesitated for a moment, and said sternly: "Everything I said just now is from the sincerity, coming to Qingde to do business is just a lie from me, I'm here this time. I want to take you back to the capital, Qiulan, aren't you my wife who has never been there..."

    Hearing this, Li Qiulan showed a little panic, and she said in disbelief, "My grandfather knows that What's the matter?"

    Her heart sank a little, and sure enough, he only came to her for the marriage contract that year.

    Looking at the onlookers in the restaurant, Li Qiulan endured the loss in his heart, and said in a low voice, "It is inconvenient to speak here, so please go with me to speak elsewhere."

    Li Qiulan led Xiao Hongze to the backyard, and when they arrived at a remote and unoccupied place, she took a deep breath and immediately looked directly at Xiao Hongze and said, "The marriage contract was just a joke made by my parents, and it has nothing to do with me and the grandfather of the country. Relationship, if the grandfather wants to take me back just because of that engagement, then give it up, Qiu Lan has a very good life in Qingde, and he is not greedy for any glory and wealth, the grandfather please come back."

    She said, He lowered his head and blinked, trying to ease the bursts of soreness in his eyes. She took her grandmother for so many years, and she came here well, no matter how poor she was, she didn't need anyone's sympathy.

    She knew that the man in front of her had a heavy sense of responsibility, but she was not pitiful, and she didn't want anyone to pity him. She really liked him, but if he didn't, then this marriage was unnecessary. A wishful and sad grudge.

    Li Qiulan was blessed and was about to leave, but before she could take a step, she heard a strong voice from the man behind her, "If I said it wasn't for that marriage contract!"

    She paused, turned around to look, and said: Seeing Xiao Hongze looking at her fixedly, "Why does Miss Li think that I must be here for this engagement?"

    He stepped up to her, and the two looked at her. After a long time, he suddenly laughed at himself. "When you left the capital, although I had regrets in my heart, I felt that this was your choice, or that you thought Qingde was more suitable for you than the capital. I don't want to interfere, but the longer you go, the more I feel in my heart. Empty..."