Chapter 100

Chapter 100 Fanwai Eight

After that day, Emperor Cheng Zedi no longer seemed to be shy about pregnancy. Although Biwu didn't ask him if he had stopped the medicine, judging from the apparently natural face of Imperial Physician Meng, Emperor Cheng Zedi should have agreed. what she asked for.

    Or it was so easy for Huai Xuer to conceive at the beginning that Biwu felt that as long as her majesty stopped the medicine, she would be able to conceive a child again soon, but it seemed that this matter was not as easy as she imagined. After Yue's hopes were all lost, Bi Wu simply relaxed and let everything go as Xiao Yuying said at the beginning.

    This year's weather is longer than in previous years, and after the Mid-Autumn Festival, it gradually cools down. When red osmanthus is fragrant and the crab fat chrysanthemum is yellow, Xiao Hongze officially held a wedding ceremony.

    Li Qiulan is from Qingde. Although there is no father or mother in the family, and only one grandmother is still by his side, the Anguo Gongfu did not take this marriage lightly.

    In the words of Mrs. Xiao, this big wedding should be as lively as possible, and it is best to teach everyone in the capital to come and see how they love the bride.

    For this reason, Mrs. Xiao deliberately found a small courtyard in the southeast of the capital, and arranged for Li Qiulan to get married there.

    Afterwards, an interesting incident happened. Unfortunately, Biwu was sitting in the main hall and couldn't see it with his own eyes.

    Because of sitting in the sedan for a long time, the bride's legs were numb, and she couldn't get up for a while, so she taught the bridegroom to take it down from the sedan in person, and held it all the way to the entrance of the main hall before putting it down.

    Many of the guests who came to the banquet heard rumors that Xiao Hongze had to marry Li Qiulan because of the engagement at the time, but when he saw this Duke An Guo holding his bride, he was gentle and careful, and his eyes were full of love, how dare he have any doubts.

    Because both Xiao Hongze and Li Qiulan's parents passed away early, their two grandmothers were sitting in high positions.

    When Mrs. Daxi helped the bride step by step, the eyes of Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Li couldn't help but turn red.

    Seeing the two children knelt down and kowtowed to them, Mrs. Xiao couldn't hold back her tears. She was busy wiping it with the handkerchief she was carrying, for fear of ruining the festive scene.

    Biwu was also a little moved when she saw this. In her previous life, her brother died in battle before he was young. He died young and did not have time to marry a wife in the future, but seeing her brother so complete in this life really made her feel Glad.

    After the wedding ceremony, Bi Wu had a feast at the main table, and sat in Mrs. Xiao's room for a while, and it was over. Seeing that it was getting late, Biwu rested her thoughts of returning to the palace, and stayed at Zhuocuixuan with Xu'er.

    Yu Huaixu came back from Xiao Hongsheng's yard very late. Seeing that the lights in the main house were still on, he hesitated for a while, but walked over quietly.

    The silver hook just pushed open the door and came out. Seeing Yu Huaixu, he was blessed and said: "The maiden hasn't rested yet. If you have anything to do with the Crown Prince, please go in."

    Yu Huaixu opened his mouth and was about to say that there was nothing wrong, just came over to have a look. Look, I heard Biwu's voice inside.

    "Is that Xu'er? Come in."