Chapter 97

Chapter 97 Fanwai Five

Emperor Cheng Zedi slept very deeply that night, and the next day he woke up faintly when he heard Kang Fu reminding him to knock on the door.

    The person beside the pillow may be sleepy. Even if he moves very lightly, he still seems to wake her up.

    But she didn't call him like she used to, just silently turned over into the bed without saying a word.

    Cheng Zedi couldn't help laughing, leaned over to her ear, and asked softly, "A Wu is still angry with me?" The person on the

    bed didn't respond. After a while, he just let out a low "hum" from his nose. .

    Really angry.

    With a smile in his eyes, Emperor Cheng Ze raised his hand and stroked her blue silk like a waterfall. After sitting for a while, he got up and left the main hall.

    Hearing the sound of the door closing, the man on the couch slowly opened his eyes, remembering what happened last night, he couldn't help pulling up the quilt and burying his face in it.

    Although they have done a lot of intimate things in these two lives, it was the first time like last night. Biwu couldn't help clenching her palms, as if she could still feel the feeling that seemed to burn her skin. It was hot, just thinking about it, a wave of shame rushed up like a tide, dyeing her cheeks and the roots of her ears red.

    When the sky turned white, and a little light came in through the window, Biwu summoned silver bells and silver hooks to wait for her to get up and wash up. Today, she was planning to leave the palace to go to the Duke of Anguo's mansion. But after doing something like that, how could she still think of it.

    She picked out a light dress and put it on, everything was ready, and she was about to leave the palace. She thought of something, and ordered Xiao Lian who stayed behind to go to the imperial study to deliver a bowl of snow fungus and lotus seed soup, and a couple of sentences. .

    It was said that she was angry with His Majesty and went back to her mother's house to file a complaint. Seeing that His Majesty has been very dry recently, she should drink more lotus seed soup to fight the fire.

    After giving her orders, she left the palace as if relieved, and drove all the way to the Duke of Anguo's mansion.

    These noble families in the capital like to hold banquets in the name of admiring flowers. In fact, everyone knows that the drunkard's intention is not drinking, and today's banquet in the An Guogong's mansion is no exception.

    Although Xiao Yuying and Mrs. Xiao set up this banquet, it was actually for her new sister-in-law who was about to pass by.

    It is not easy to say that her new sister-in-law got it, but her brother Xiao Hongze chased it back from Qingde all the way.

    Although Li Qiulan's family was in decline, and he was still an orphan without a parent and mother, he couldn't help everyone in the Xiao family like him. The important thing was that Xiao Hongze liked it, not to mention that the two still had a marriage contract.

    Now that Li Qiulan has returned to Beijing, the marriage is settled. Mrs. Xiao wanted to hold this banquet to support her future grandson-in-law in front of everyone in the capital.

    When Bi Wu arrived, she didn't see Xiao Yuying who said she would come to greet her at the door, but saw another woman arriving at the same time as her and getting off the car.

    The woman looked in her thirties, and she looked at Biwu before, or she was an official who had just been transferred to the capital by her husband.