Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    The matter of the seven princesses in the secret room

    has been investigated for three days in a row, and the final result is naturally that the real culprit could not be found. After all, there is no evidence and no definite evidence can be produced. Even if the queen rashly convicts someone, it may cause dissatisfaction.

    In the end, the only people who suffered were the palaces outside the Chaohua Palace and the maids and wives who served the Seventh Princess.

    Unexpectedly, the punishment in the palace came down. Early the next morning, something happened to Prince Cheng's mansion. The nurse of the little prince was found drowned in a deep well in the backyard.

    It's not a big deal, after all, for these nobles, it's just a dead servant. Fish up the people, send them back home, and give some more mourning silver taels to get rid of them.

    After hearing about this from the silver hook, Biwu couldn't help shaking his head, and suddenly remembered the gloomy look on King Yu's face after Xu'er almost had an accident.

    She knew that this matter was inseparable from ten to ten, and it was because King Yu ordered people to do it. It was the night when he came to Yulin Garden. Although Biwu didn't ask anything, he was much more enthusiastic than before.

    Seeing that she took the initiative to sit on top of him, Yu Wang frowned and looked at her for a long time, then turned over and pressed her down, somehow, he acted extremely ruthlessly as if venting his anger.

    On the day of the New Year's Eve banquet, Emperor Yong'an gave Xu'er a great gift. Although Biwu didn't want Xu'er to enter the palace from time to time, he couldn't turn a blind eye to this gift.

    Years later, he accompanied Mrs. Xiao at the Duke Anguo's mansion for a few days, and after the fifth day of the new year, Bi Wu personally accompanied Xu'er into the palace.

    She asked Xiaolian to stay beside Xu'er, and when she saw Xu'er entering Moyou Pavilion, she turned around and left and went to the Empress Dowager's Ci'an Palace.

    Xiao Lian didn't give permission, and since she couldn't go in, she could only wait outside the door. Yu Huaixu was led in by a servant who guarded the pavilion, and listened to the servant's attentive introduction to him.

    Yu Huaixu pretended to listen carefully, but he was actually more familiar with this pavilion than anyone else. As a prince in his previous life, he often read books here in his spare time, and it took several hours at a glance.

    He has read more than half of the books in this building.

    After the waiter finished speaking, he led Yu Huaixu to a bookshelf and respectfully said, "Which book your Highness would like to read, this servant will help you.

    " I don't blame this servant, now that he is only a two-year-old child, isn't that the only thing he can see.

    "I don't like reading these." He shook his head and pointed his finger forward. "I want to go there and have a look."

    He vaguely remembered that the bookshelves in that room were filled with books about feng shui metaphysics. Not interested in such things, I never cast a glance at those books.

    But after learning that he and his mother were both reborn, he became more curious about those past lives that he could not remember, but he had no way to start, so he had to try to find clues from these books, and he felt that he might be able to get a glimpse of the truth. .     The maid who followed him glanced in that direction with an embarrassed expression on his face, obviously he didn't want him to go, Yu Huaixu didn't wait for him to persuade him, he fluttered his short legs and ran straight to the box.     "Eighth Emperor Sun, slow down, slow down." The     maid called after him in a hurry, Xu'er didn't care, she stopped in front of the bookshelf, took a few steps back, and read the books on the shelf. One selected. This book is in the second row, Xu'er reached for it, but it was a little worse anyway.     Just when he was about to turn around and call for the help of the maid, he saw a big palm with clear knuckles suddenly taking down the book for him, and a low and clear voice sounded in his ears.     "What the Eighth Emperor Sun wanted, but this one?"     Yu Huaixu raised his head and looked up, at first glance at the man's face, he couldn't help being stunned.     This person wears a cyan-embroidered white pheasant round neck official uniform, looks handsome and Zhou Zheng, smiles warmly, and has a dusty air, a bright moon and a breeze.     Yu Huaixu naturally recognized this person, but he still pretended not to know. He raised his head and asked, "Who are you? Why do you recognize me?" When     he finished his words, he saw that the servant came over panting, and bowed his hands to the person respectfully: "Master Yin."