Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Yu Huaixu

    didn't wait for Yu Huaixu to come up with a reason, and he heard Xiao Hongsheng tremblingly beside him: "See Your Royal Highness."

    Xiao Hongsheng has never seen his second brother-in-law who is a prince, but today he saw his dark complexion. , and the majesty exuding from the whole body, can not help but feel fear.

    Yu Wang Xu could see Xiao Hongsheng's fear, so he quickly suppressed his anger, nodded, and turned to a slight smile, and asked, "Where are you going?"

    Xiao Hongsheng replied indifferently, "Second sister and mother asked me to take me with you. We are going to the garden." As the

    two of them were talking, Yu Huaixu quietly let go of Xiao Hongsheng's hand and ran towards Xiao Hongze.

    However, before taking a few steps, he was suddenly grabbed by the collar of the big palm behind him, and he couldn't move.

    He made a dissatisfied "woo woo" a few times, but was picked up by a strong hug, Yu Wang looked at Xiao Hongze with a smile and said, "The two children are not at ease playing together, why don't we go to the garden with us? ."

    Xiao Hongze naturally would not object, he nodded and said "yes", and asked the servant Zhao Mao to go and tell Old Madam Xiao, and then ordered someone to bring the ear pot and arrows, so that they could play pot throwing with the children.

    Yu Huaixu, who was held by King Yu in his arms, was very restless. He turned around, lay on King Yu's shoulders, and looked at Xiao Hongze who was walking behind.

    In his previous life, he had heard his father and emperor mentioned many times that his uncle was brave and good at fighting, and he was able to defeat a hundred by one. Unfortunately, when he was sensible, Xiao Hongze had already died in battle, and he had no chance to see the true face of his uncle. .

    Now that I seize the opportunity, I must take a good look at it.

    At first glance, I only thought that Xiao Hongze was born with elegance, but upon closer inspection, I found that his uncle did not have the arrogance and oppressive majesty of an ordinary general. The scholar of the book did not know that a gentle-looking person like Xiao Hongze would kill the Quartet with a sword on the battlefield.

    Seeing his little nephew staring straight at him with those round eyes wide open, Xiao Hongze really didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but his thin lips were still slightly pursed, and Chong Xu'er smiled lightly.

    Seeing this genial smile, Yu Huaixu immediately became more fond of this uncle whom he had respected in his previous life, he couldn't help but opened his mouth again, and called out "Uncle" in a milky voice.

    Just as he finished calling, he felt that the person holding him was stagnant, and immediately turned him upside down.

    Yu Huaixu looked sideways suspiciously, and saw Prince Yu staring at him with a deep look.

    The father and son stared at each other for a while, before Wang Yu slowly looked away.

    Yu Huaixu didn't react at first, but it took a while before he realized it.

    Don't look at his father's indifference, but through those gloomy eyes, he seemed to see his father looking at him gnashing his teeth and saying, "Stinky boy, everyone will shout, just not father."

    Yu Huaixu flattened his mouth . , ignore it, Quan Dang didn't understand what he meant.

    That compartment, Qiwuyuan.