Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After copying the scriptures , the

    Queen Mother worshipped the Buddha, and now His Majesty ordered a small Buddhist hall to be built in the west of Ci'an Palace, so that she could burn incense and recite scriptures here every day.

    Seeing that Biwu had agreed to copy the scriptures, the Queen Mother ordered a few words, and then asked Mammy Li to lead a few girls to the small Buddha hall behind the main hall.     Just after stepping out of the palace gate, Xiao Yuying walked quietly to Biwu

    's side, and said in a sullen voice, "If you don't know how to read, then you can't speak.

Shou Shou smiled, "Big sister doesn't have to worry about me, the queen mother is generous, even if I don't copy well, she won't blame me."

    "Who, who is worried for you." Xiao Yuying frowned when she heard the words , "I'm afraid that you will lose the Anguo Gongfu and your brother's face."

    After that, he walked forward quickly.

    As soon as she walked on her front feet, she stepped forward again on her back feet. Her eyes were as bright as stars, and her smile was particularly beautiful.

    It was Zhao Ruxiu, who just spoke to her in the hall.

    "Later, sister, just copy it slowly. It's not a competition, you have to compete."

    Zhao Ruxiu is the daughter of Princess Anting and the master of the Hanlin Academy. , but Biwu felt that her temperament was gentle and she didn't put on airs at all, and she should be very easy to get along with.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't say such kind words to the person they met for the first time.

    Biwu felt a bit of goodwill in her heart, nodded slightly, and thanked her.

    All the way into the small Buddha hall, Biwu saw four plain rosewood long tables in the hall, with bright yellow futons under the tables, if not for a solemn Buddha statue standing in front of the incense table, at first glance, it does not seem It's a Buddhist hall, but it looks like a school.

    Mammy Li gave an order to the palace servants, and soon there was a waiter who carried an identical long table, placed it in the back, took out a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, and skillfully arranged it on each table.

    When everything was ready and everyone took their seats, Bi Wu was placed at the front of the right row, and the sixth princess Yu Chengyin was next to her. Biwu can probably guess the Queen Mother's intentions. In this position, she can't see the person behind her, and the person behind her can't see her, but it can save her from embarrassment.

    The sound of rustling paper pages quickly sounded around, but Biwu didn't move for a while, staring at the white surface of the paper for a while, the jade wrist turned slightly, just before the pen was stained with ink, slowly fall.

    A few sticks of cigarettes curled up from the two-eared purple-gold furnace of the incense table, and the faint aroma filled the hall.

    Although Biwu was slow to copy, he could follow the tip of the pen, and the white and smooth surface of the paper also bloomed with the fragrance of ink.

    The corners of her lips were slightly raised, and she suddenly remembered the scene when Xuer was learning Chinese characters.

    At that time, Xuer was only two years old. The little doll carved in pink and jade sat on the man's lap, and the man grabbed his hand and drew on the paper little by little. , telling him what he was reading every time he wrote a word, the low and mellow voice fell into the ears of the sleepy little baby, but all of them were heard by Bi Wu, who was standing by the side.