Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Fanwai Seven

In June, the heat was unbearable, and the heat became more and more unbearable, even the chirping cicadas on the treetops outside the window were silent.

    Biwu ordered the imperial kitchen to cook herbal tea to clear the fire and relieve the heat, and sent it to the palace masters and palace people to drink it to prevent the heat.

    At this moment, the Empress Dowager, who had been meditating in the palace, suddenly sent a message from the palace staff, asking her to go to Xiangyun Palace in the morning.

    Auspicious Cloud Palace is located in the southeast of the palace. It is secluded and no one is around. It is also suitable for the empress dowager who does not want to be disturbed.

    After the emperor ascended the throne, the empress dowager no longer intervened in the affairs of the palace, and even seldom attended some banquets. Biwu was still worried about whether their grandmother was old and sick, and specially invited The imperial doctor came to see, but the imperial doctor said that everything was fine with the empress dowager, and she should really have no time to worry about those troubles.

    Before Biwu left, she also thought about what the Empress Dowager would say to her. After arriving at Xiangyun Palace, it was almost as she expected.

    The Empress Dowager, supported by Madam Zhang, sat down on the comb-back chair and said bluntly: "Aijia remembers that Yin'er is sixteen this year, and she is also the age of marriage." The

    Empress Dowager lived to this year . In fact, there is nothing to worry about, the only thing that makes her restless is Yu Chengyin.

    Among the eldest princesses of the Emperor Taishang, now only Yu Chengyin and the young Yu Chengsui remain in the palace. As Yu Chengsui came out of the middle palace, he naturally has the protection of the queen mother, so there is no need to worry, but Yu Chengyin is almost helpless at the moment.

    Concubine Shu Gui fell off the stage and died, and her elder brother, King Cheng, also died in prison for the crime of conspiracy and rebellion. Although Yu Chengyin was the eldest princess, her situation in the palace was really embarrassing. If it wasn't for the protection of the empress dowager, she would have had a more difficult life.

    Biwu pursed her lips slightly when she heard the words. There were many affairs in the harem. If it hadn't been mentioned by the Empress Dowager, she would have forgotten.

    "The granddaughter-in-law knows, and she will make arrangements in a while. I don't know what kind of concubine the imperial grandmother wants to find for Yin'er?"

    The queen mother held the string of bodhi beads and sighed softly, "Now that you are the head of the harem, how do you choose you to see the arrangement? Aijia has no other requirements. I just hope that the future concubine can treat us Yin'er kindly."

    Bi Wu Nodding slightly, she saw that the Empress Dowager's eyebrows were lowered, and her eyes suddenly swept across her flat abdomen.

    Seeing the Empress Dowager's expression of hesitating to speak, Biwu simply took the initiative to speak, "Does the grandmother want her grandmother to persuade her majesty to accept the draft? Or do she want her grandson to give birth to a child for her majesty sooner?

    " The queen mother chuckled lightly and shook her head, "Ai's family is old, I will no longer interfere in your affairs, there is Xu'er left and right, and His Majesty is not considered childless."

    Although she said that, she was not It really didn't matter. Some time ago, when the courtier asked Emperor Cheng Zedi to call the concubine Na Fei the most fierce, she also asked Emperor Cheng Zedi to ask.