Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Nie Yuan

    came back late yesterday, so Biwu didn't go to greet Mrs. Xiao for fear that Mrs. Xiao had already rested. I wanted to get up early the next day, but I never thought that it was almost time to wake up, so I hurriedly got up and packed up and hurried to the old lady's Qiwu Garden.

    Just stepped into the hanging flower door, and passed the winding corridor, and heard the laughter of Mrs. Xiao coming from the house.

    Biwu blinked suspiciously, stepped into the main house, and saw that the house was very lively, the second wife, Mrs. Zhou, was sitting on the side, and there was a thin and small child sitting beside Mrs. Xiao.

    "Little Wu is here, come here quickly."

    Mrs. Xiao waved to her, then lowered her head and said softly to the child, "This is your sister Aning." The

    child obediently got off the couch, Some shyly called out "Sister Aning".

    "You are Sheng'er, right?" Bi Wu lowered her body to talk to him, "How is your body, is it better?"

    This is not someone else, but Xiao Hongsheng, the youngest son of Zhou Shi and Xiao Duo.

    Xiao Hongsheng's complexion was a little pale, and he even looked much thinner than children of the same age. He coughed lowly, but still replied obediently: "Thank you Sister Aning for your concern, Sheng'er is much better.

    " , Xiao Hongsheng has been in bad health. He contracted a cold a while ago and lay on the couch for a while without recovering. Mrs. Xiao discussed with the Zhou family and sent him to a hot spring in the suburbs of Beijing to recuperate. I didn't see him when I came back.

    Seeing that Xiao Hongsheng was still weak, Mrs. Xiao frowned and asked Mrs. Zhou, "What kind of prescription did the doctor that Ze'er found have prescribed, but it doesn't seem to have any effect?

    " Mrs Zhou said with a low sigh, "Mother also knows that Sheng'er's illness was brought about by an abortion, so she can only take care of it slowly, I'm afraid it won't take effect so quickly."

    Mrs. Xiao also sighed after hearing the words, " If you want me to tell you, why don't you just follow what Ze'er said and find a master for Sheng'er, so that she can practice martial arts well, and her body will recover naturally."

    When Zhou Shi heard this, he panicked, "Mother, you can No way, you also know that Sheng’er’s body suffers from two head pains in three days, and it’s easy to get a high fever when the cool wind blows outside, but you can’t help tossing about it.”

    Because it was a middle-aged child, and it was difficult to give birth, Zhou Shi was very fond of this child. The baby is tight, and she doesn't want him to suffer a little bit. Although Mrs. Xiao is dissatisfied, seeing Xiao Hongsheng's weak appearance, she has to give up and say no more.

    Bi Wu patted Xiao Hongsheng's head and asked him with a smile, "Does Sheng'er want to practice martial arts? Do you want to be a civil official or a military officer in the future?"

    Xiao Hongsheng glanced at Zhou surreptitiously, and said in a low voice, "Sheng'er imagines a big brother. Just like grandfather, go into battle and kill the enemy."

    "What nonsense." Zhou shi frowned and pulled Xiao Hongsheng over, "Mother doesn't expect you to be as successful as your brother in the future, I just ask you to grow up safely. , If you want to serve the country, like your uncle, get a job title and become a civil official, isn't it good?"