Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Fanwai Seventeen

The icy sharp blade pressed against the neck, and it only took a minute to cut through the thin flesh and splatter blood.

    Qiu Yan was so frightened that his face turned pale, his whole body trembled uncontrollably, and his tongue was knotted for a while, "Da... bold, you know who the young master is! If you dare to do anything to the young master, the young master will definitely let him go. You look good."

    Xiao Hongze's eyes were as cold as frost and snow, and his voice was so low that it made people shudder, "Again, who do you want to be your aunt!"

    "An... Brother Xiao!

    " Li Qiulan, who was stunned for a while before she could react, hurriedly stepped forward and tugged at the corner of Xiao Hongze's clothes, and shook his head at him.

    Although she was very grateful to Xiao Hongze for taking the lead for her, this is a restaurant after all, and there are still customers eating there.

    Xiao Hongze understood, turned his wrist, and took the long sword back.

    Before Qiu Yan could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw that the long sword was raised again and slashed down the side of his ear quickly. He slammed his butt firmly, and when he looked down, he saw a strand of black hair cut by a sharp sword by his hand.

    "In the future, if you dare to come to the Yuwei Pavilion to make trouble again, it will not be the only end." Xiao Hongze's face is solemn, and he is a general who has been fighting all year round. Dare to offend.

    That Qiu Yan swallowed his saliva, did not dare to say a word, and immediately rolled out of the elegant room. There were a few servants waiting for him outside. Seeing him fleeing for his life, he was in a trance. After escaping far, Qiu Yan may have felt that he was so faceless just now, and before leaving, he did not forget to roar arrogantly at the gate of the Yuwei Pavilion: "Li Qiulan, today you dare to be disrespectful to the young master, I want you and yours. ... looks good with your concubine!"

    Concubine?

    Li Qiulan's cheeks were hot when she heard the words, and she turned around awkwardly and glanced at Xiao Hongze. After a long while, she asked, "Why does Grandpa Guo appear here?"

    When she first saw him, Li Qiulan thought she was dreaming. She thought that the two would never see each other again after she left the capital, but she never thought that it was only a few months after she left the capital that Xiao Hongze came to Qingde. .

    Xiao Hongze took a deep look at her and pursed his thin lips slightly. It was clear that he had practiced countless times in his heart on the way here, but when he saw someone, he felt a little overwhelmed.

    Although Mrs. Xiao said that Li Qiulan should know about the old marriage contract, and chose to hide it for his sake, but facing Li Qiulan's slightly calm look, he became a little unsure.

    If she didn't know it, and didn't mean it at all, but he took the marriage contract and talked about it, it would be hard for a strong man.

    The "I'm here for you" that I repeated a hundred times in my heart turned into a dry sentence "I have some business to do".

    Li Qiulan nodded when she heard the words, but it was similar to what she thought. It was a guest from afar, not to mention that she and her grandmother had been harassing her for so long at the Anguo Gong’s Mansion, and they had received all the hospitality.

    "When I left the capital, Qiu Lan once said that if I had the opportunity, I would definitely entertain the grandfather in the future." She smiled, "I didn't expect the opportunity to come so quickly, the grandfather would sit here for a while, Qiu Lan will personally go to the back kitchen to cook some good dishes for you."