Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Biwu raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and saw a handsome man walking forward. He was twenty-sixty, elegant and noble, with a bit of bookishness

    .

    She was busy standing up and offering salute with the female relatives sitting under the porch. After a while, she heard a "flat body", and looked again, the man had walked to the Empress Dowager's side, and respectfully said: "The grandson has seen the imperial grandmother.

    " Come on, I haven't seen you for a

    long time ." The Queen Mother smiled, "I heard that you are busy with government affairs, why do you have time to come to the Imperial Garden today?" I just came out from the father's place, I heard that the emperor's grandmother was holding a banquet in the imperial garden today, so I thought of coming to greet you." The prince replied.

    "Oh?" The queen mother raised her eyebrows when she heard the words, her expression was ambiguous, "Are you here to see Ai's family, or to see your sister Xiu'er?

    " Looking at Zhao Ruxiu, seeing that Zhao Ruxiu lowered her head shyly, she turned to Princess Anting and said, "Auntie is there too?"

    Princess Anting smiled, "Yes, it's Hanshi today, which happens to be the same day. Xiu'er will go to the palace together to accompany your grandmother."

    "Xian'er, the matter between you and Xiu'er should have been put on the agenda earlier, after all, the position of the concubine can't be vacant all the time, right?" Responding directly to this matter, the Queen Mother simply did not go around in circles with him, and was straightforward.

    Hearing this, the prince forced a smile, "Grandmother, it's not that the grandson doesn't want Xiu'er to enter the East Palace, it's just that the princess passed away less than two years ago, so it's not appropriate to do so soon..."

    "What's wrong!" The Queen Mother's expression sank slightly, and her tone suddenly became a little harsh, "It's two years, not two months, how long do you want to delay Xiu'er! It's time to settle things early. It 's important!" The

    prince was silent for a moment, then cupped his hands and whispered: "Yes, the grandmother, the grandson knows."

    Seeing his sadness, the queen mother's tone softened, "Aijia knows that you feel that you owe the crown princess, but the Tianjia Unlike ordinary people, you are the crown prince and the crown prince, and you have to consider it for the sake of the country and the country."

    "Grandma taught me the right thing."

    Seeing that the atmosphere suddenly froze, Princess Anting hurriedly said: "His Royal Highness has not seen it before. Miss Xiao Er? Miss Er Xiao is also here today." The

    sudden mention caught Bi Wu off guard, she was staring at the prince thinking about things, but unexpectedly, she was colliding with the prince who was looking over.

    The bottom of my heart suddenly felt a little guilty, but fortunately, the Crown Prince didn't see her discomfort, and only smiled softly: "Second girl was born very similar to your mother, if your mother knew that you came back, she would be very happy. Your mother was very fond of her before her death, and seeing you is like seeing your mother."

    Bi Wu lowered her eyes slightly and did not speak, and didn't know how to respond, but the Queen Mother stopped her and said: "Okay, okay, today's banquet is happy, don't Let’s talk about the sad thing again. Since the prince is here, let’s have some Qingtuan and Wu Ren rice together.” The