Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The cry of the seven princesses who delivered the letter

    immediately attracted everyone in the hall. Biwu heard about this from the hurried silver, and hurriedly got up and hurried out of the hall with King Yu.

    Seeing Xu'er standing there, she stepped forward and hugged Xu'er into her arms, looked up and down, and made sure that he was safe and sound, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

    The situation in the seventh princess' room was not very good. A small piece was scalded on the right hand, the flesh was blurred, and blood was still oozing.

    The queen held the seventh princess in her arms, her voice trembling with anxiety, "Quick, call the imperial doctor, call the imperial doctor."

    Seeing the queen like this, she is also a mother, Biwu can best understand her feeling, the queen is in the master In the more than ten years of the middle palace, he gave birth to three children for Emperor Yong'an.

    The remaining seven princesses were not in good health when they were born, and there were rumors in the palace that they would die young again.

    The hardships only she knows.

    "Mother, it hurts, Sui'er hurts."

    Hearing the seventh princess crying, the queen's heart was also torn in half, she looked at the palace servants who followed the seventh princess, and shouted sharply: "What is this? It 's the same thing!"

    "Slave, slave and maid don't know..." The wet nurse who was serving the Seventh Princess and the two maids knelt tremblingly on the ground, "The Seventh Princess was watching the Eighth Emperor's grandson set off firecrackers, who knows. I saw it well, but suddenly I fell down." As

    soon as these words came out, everyone looked at the grandson of the Eighth Emperor in Princess Yu's arms.

    Biwu looked at the firecrackers that had been burned out on the ground, and then suddenly hugged Xuer a little bit in fear, and King Yu's eyes also sank.

    Naturally, they could see that if Xuer couldn't avoid it at the time, he would definitely be implicated by the Seventh Princess, and it would not be as simple as hurting his hand.

    That spark jumped on the face, and the disfigurement was a small matter. If the eyes were damaged, the whole life would be completely ruined.

    The Seventh Princess snorted and said aggrieved: "Empress mother, someone pushed me, and someone pushed Sui'er from behind."

    Hearing this, everyone looked at each other, pursing their lips and no one said anything. No one would take the initiative to admit it. The Queen glanced at the crowd and asked: "Can someone see who it is? Saying that this palace is rewarded, if you hide it and don't report it, you should know what the consequences will be!" The

    hall was silent for a while . , After a while, I saw one of the palace maids serving the seventh princess slowly taking a step forward: "The servant saw that standing behind the princess at that time... is the grandson of the sixth emperor..."

    She finished her voice and just listened. "Clap" with a crisp sound, a slap in the face has been firmly slapped on the face of the palace maid.

    The palace maid raised her eyes in horror, covering her red and swollen face, and saw Concubine Shu's anger widened and shouted: "You cheap maid, you have no evidence, what nonsense! The grandson of the sixth emperor and the seventh princess have never Gratitude, why do you push her!"