Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Biwu

    couldn't help but take a deep look at Su Chan, guessing that what she did in her previous life should not be a whim, but a plan that had been planned for a long time.

    Does she like King Yu so much?

    Biwu has always not understood very well, except for his appearance, the current King Yu is not outstanding among the princes of Emperor Yong'an. Why is Su Chan so arrogant that he will give up on King Yu.

    She thought for a while, but couldn't think of a result, so she stopped thinking about it.

    Left and right have nothing to do with her.

    Sitting and drinking a cup of tea, Biwu saw Su Chan and King Yu had a game of chess, and slowly raised his eyes to look at her, as if he had not forgotten to teach her how to play chess.

    From a previous life, Biwu knew that this girl Su liked to humiliate others by elevating herself like this.

    Although I don't know why Su Chan, who has not had much interaction with her in this life, is so hostile to her, Biwu really has no interest and goes to great lengths to play a "can't play chess" scene with her.

    Seeing that Su Chan was about to speak, Biwu quickly stood up one step ahead of her, and quietly said to Zhao Ruxiu, "I drank a little too much tea, I want to take a break from it."

    "Then...I'll go with my sister. ." Zhao Ruxiu said.

    "No, I don't need you to accompany me here." Biwu smiled, "I have a silver bell to accompany me. Besides, it's in this building, and I won't go far."

    Seeing Zhao Ruxiu nodding, Biwu and the silver bell made an envoy . With a wink, Yin Ling understood and followed her out the door.

    "Girl, may I ask where is the hut?" Yin Ling looked around and asked after leaving the private room.

    Bi Wu smiled, "No need to ask, let's go downstairs for a walk and come back."

    This is just an excuse, and when we go back to the private room, it's time to find a reason to say goodbye.

    The lobby on the first floor babbled and babbled, Biwu glanced at the stage, and walked down the stairs with her skirt up. However, halfway through, she saw a pair of ultramarine green embroidered boots suddenly blocking her way.

    Bi Wu subconsciously avoided to one side, wanting to give way, but the man was ignorant, followed her, and blocked her again.

    Clearly blocked on purpose.

    She always felt that this scene was a bit familiar, and Fu Sheng's face immediately appeared in her mind.

    But this is the capital, at the foot of the emperor, and it is a teahouse where people come and go. I don't think anyone would be so stupid to openly molest her here.

    She raised her eyes and bumped into a pair of smiling eyes, this face Biwu was very familiar, it was the Cheng Wang Yu Jingfeng who made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

    Even if they ran into it, it was inevitable, Biwu could only bow down and give a slow salute, "I have seen Cheng... Seventh Master."

    "I didn't expect to meet the second girl here." Cheng Wang pursed his lips and smiled. He smiled, his eyes darkened, "Long time no see, the second girl has become more and more attractive."

    Biwu felt uncomfortable with his scorching gaze, so he could only force a smile: "The seventh master also came to drink with the fourteenth master and the others. Tea?"