Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    After teasing

    and having lunch at Duke Anguo's mansion, and sitting for more than an hour, Biwu returned to the mansion with Xu'er and King Yu.

    In the next few days, King Yu rarely stayed overnight in Yulin Court. Biwu originally wanted to sleep with Xuer, but Xuer is now reluctant. Forced, thinking that Xuer's temperament will inevitably change when he is older, so he followed his wishes.

    However, he often wakes up in the middle of the night and finds King Yu lying on his side, locking her tightly in his arms, and he doesn't know when he will come back. She didn't dare to disturb him, she just kept silent, pretending not to know, and didn't struggle. She has always been cold, her feet are still cold even in the house with the charcoal pot burning in winter, but now there is a man holding her, and the hot heat is continuously transmitted to her, which can teach her to sleep more soundly .

    On the eve of the Lantern Festival, Emperor Yong'an issued a decree to grant five days off to the officials to spend the festival together. On the night of the Lantern Festival, a grand banquet was held in the palace.

    Because it was a reunion day, this palace banquet did not invite hundreds of officials, only the concubines, princes, princesses and other princes gathered together.

    King Yu was a little busy today, and only returned to the mansion when he was close to You. After King Yu finished dressing and dressing, he hurriedly entered the palace, and all the guests of the palace banquet had arrived.

    Aoshan lantern shed is set up outside the Chaohua Hall. In the bright lights, the little prince, princess and a group of grandsons are carrying lamps of different shapes, followed by the inner servants chasing and making trouble in the square.

    Yu Huaixu was held by Bi Wu in his arms, looking at this lively scene, he suddenly remembered his previous life. At that time, he was the only child in the entire palace, and he had almost no playmates except for Xiao Hongsheng. Only during the palace banquet, when children of the same age entered the palace, would he have the opportunity to play with them, but most of the time he was alone.

    He looked at it with some emotion, until he was carried into the hall by Bi Wu and arrived in front of Emperor Yong An.

    Seeing the man in the embroidered golden dragon robe sitting on a high position, Yu Huaixu couldn't help but scrutinize this man. Because the previous Emperor Yong'an died when he was five years old, he did not have a deep impression on his grandfather. He only felt that he had always been indifferent to him and his father. Yu Huaixu even suspected that his grandfather did not remember it at all. own name.

    While thinking about it, Biwu put him down, and bowed down with King Yu to bow to Emperor Yong'an.

    The calm and dignified emperor above the high position said, "Get up," and immediately when he caught a glimpse of him, his thin lips pursed slightly, showing a bit of a smile.

    "I haven't seen each other for half a month, and Xu'er looks a lot older than before."

    "Who said it wasn't." The queen mother on the side continued, "This year's baby can be said to be the same every day."

    Look With Emperor Yong'an's kind smile, Yu Huaixu blinked in disbelief, and then heard his mother leaning over to him and saying, "Xu'er, it's fine to give your imperial grandfather a salute or a bow.

    " No need." Hearing the words, Emperor Yong'an said, "Xu'er is still young, how do you know these etiquettes, you can avoid it."

    His voice fell, but he saw that the little baby in pink and jade was actually kneeling. He came down and kowtowed to him in a dignified manner.