Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Recalling

    that although he always knew that his father and emperor was crazy, Yu Huaixu never imagined that he would actually think of using him for the sake of his mother.

    Yu Huaixu knew why his mother and queen would stop his father from making him a crown prince. She wanted to save his life and avoid his death from poisoning in his previous life.

    He pretended to look at Emperor Cheng Zedi blankly, "Father, what is a prince?"

    Cheng Zedi smiled lightly, "Prince is the heir, the future emperor, and being a prince means that Xuer will be a prince in the future. Inheriting the father's position."

    "Will it be very hard?" Yu Huaixu blinked and said, "Xu'er remembers that her mother once said that she did not want Xu'er to be the prince, if it was because it was hard work, Xu'er did not want to be the prince. ..."

    He paused and seemed to remind: "Father, if you make Xu'er the crown prince, will the mother be angry?"

    Cheng Zedi was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, he only thought about how to keep her, but Forgot, although she didn't know the reason, the last thing she didn't want was to make him the crown prince.

    He smiled bitterly and said, "That's enough, Xu'er is right, I'm afraid I will make your mother angry by doing this."

    Xu'er is only three years old, so there is really no need to worry about the establishment of the crown prince, there will be more opportunities in the future.

    "Xu'er doesn't want to be a prince, so the royal father will find a teacher for you." Emperor Cheng Ze looked at Xu'er and said. "When an ordinary prince has reached this age, it is time to go to the Shang study room to study. What kind of teacher does Xu'er want?"

    Yu Huaixu thought for a while after thinking about the prince's grandfather in his previous life, "Xu'er wants a smart and young teacher, but he doesn't want a teacher. Old-fashioned."

    "Okay." Cheng Zedi readily agreed, and immediately said, "Since the father has agreed to Xu'er's request, Xu'er also wants to help the father. Your mother is angry with the father, so don't you? I am willing to take care of the father and the emperor, can Xuer intercede for the father and the emperor in front of the mother and queen."

    Yu Huaixu knew that his mother's queen's anger at her father's father was not unreasonable at all. It should have been his father's self-inflicted trouble. Although he can't remember the past life, but judging from the attitude of her mother and queen, he should not know that his father's father has always been in this life until his death. We all know that she is his biological mother.

    Now that this matter has been exposed, his mother and queen are so angry. Maybe she is not angry that she did not get the title she deserves, but that she was only deceived by her father.

    Yu Huaixu felt from the bottom of his heart that his mother should really be angry, but when he saw his father looking at him earnestly, he still nodded and said "um".

    But the promise is to promise, in fact, there is no such plan in the bottom of his heart. In the end, he is more towards his mother and queen, revenge for the revenge in the past life, and let his father and emperor suffer for a while.

    Since that day, he had quarreled with Emperor Cheng Ze, or became more sad, and Biwu has always felt a dull pain in his heart.

    Even though Emperor Cheng Ze secretly instructed the palace staff not to let her go out of Yuning Palace at will, Biwu really had no such interest. Seeing her unhappy expression, Yinling Yingou wanted to ask an imperial physician to come and take a look at her, but was blocked by Biwu, only that it was no big deal, so she lay on the bed for two days, barely recovering.