Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The fugitive slave

    's words made Biwu speechless, as if she was deliberately trying to drill into his arms.

    She frowned in displeasure, but after taking a closer look, she was stunned. But she remembered clearly that they slept in two quilts each last night. Why is she sleeping so deep inside, in King Yu's quilt, and her own bed disappeared.

    Bi Wu was puzzled and wanted to get up to check, but just moved a bit when he heard a man's muffled humming in his ears.

    She raised her head abruptly and was smashing into King Yu's dark eyes. He looked at her with a fixed expression, his thin lips pursed tightly, and his expression was full of forbearance.

    If she has never experienced personnel affairs, Biwu may not quite understand it, but she has been a mother, and she has been entangled with this man for more than ten years in her previous life, so how can she not know what happened.

    The scorching heat immediately spread from his cheeks to the base of his ears, Bi Wu nudged his chest and hurriedly sat up.

    However, by coincidence, the bedclothes were pressed under the shoulders of the man, and she jumped up in a hurry, tore off the layer of tulle, revealing her smooth and white jade shoulders.

    She can't see it herself, and she doesn't know how fragrant this scene is in the eyes of others. Yan, she is half-sitting on the bed, her black hair is falling like a waterfall, making her skin more and more deceiving and snowy, and the little girl inside. The clothes couldn't cover her plumpness at all, but she still bit her red lips, her eyes were wet, red as a rabbit, she was pitiful, and it made people feel bullied.

    Seeing the man's Adam's apple rolling slightly, his eyes getting hotter and hotter, Biwu hugged him in embarrassment.

    King Yu was stunned for a moment, or thought her appearance was interesting, the corners of his lips pursed slightly, revealing a slightly playful smile, then he got up and pulled the wide shirt on the side, put it on Biwu, and wrapped her tightly.

    "Okay, don't look at it." There

    were two knocks on the door of "dong dong" from the outside, and the waiting servant, Xu Xu, heard the movement inside, and asked cautiously, "Is the prince and concubine awake?"

    Yu Wang lowered his head and looked Biwu, who shrank his body and buried his head deeply, raised his eyebrows and said, "Come in."

    Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open, Biwu suddenly remembered something and hurriedly searched on the bed. , until he glanced at the white veil in the corner, and looked at King Yu with some worry.

    Let's not say that they have not yet completed their marriage, Biwu is not a perfect body at all, why is it falling red, but how should Yuanpa explain it.

    King Yu followed Bi Wu's line of sight, but he was indifferent, only reaching out to grab the square handkerchief, and immediately took out a dagger from the edge of the bed.

    Bi Wu was dumbfounded as he watched him gently wipe the inside of his arm with a dagger, and wiped the blood on the Yuanpa.

    "His Royal Highness!"

    Biwu screamed in panic, but was stopped by King Yu's eyes. He shook his head lightly at Biwu, and then he calmly opened the bed tent and went out.

    After a while, the ready servants entered the room and said, "Princess, the servants will wait for you to get up."

    Biwu glanced at the blood-stained Yuanpa, wrapped himself in the quilt calmly, and said. "it is good".