Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Appreciating the moon

    has been on the road for seven or eight days, and it seems that it is close to Yingzhou. However, the further south, the more feverish it becomes. Biwu sat on the carriage, leaning against the wall of the carriage, letting the silver bell fan the air for him.

    "Girl, are you still bored?" Yin Ling asked.

    Bi Wu shook his head, "It's much better, thanks for your hard work."

    It's a pity that this body's sultry heat is easy to solve, but the annoyance in his heart is hard to get rid of.

    She stretched out her hand to lift the curtain of the car, and saw a man riding a horse in the front line, with a particularly tall and sturdy back.

    The figure seemed to be able to feel her gaze, and the next moment he turned slightly, obviously to look back.

    Bi Wu panicked, hurriedly stretched out his hand to press down the curtain, and immediately slumped down his shoulders, sighing a long time.

    Although she knew that her brother was worried about her, she didn't expect that he would ask King Yu to drop her off, but she didn't know that King Yu was the last person she wanted to see right now.

    After returning from the rebirth, Biwu felt that maybe God was helping her, but after encountering King Yu again and again, she couldn't help but have doubts.

    Especially when such a change occurred in Yingzhou and his party, Biwu felt that God was playing tricks on her.

    She rubbed her head with a headache, and then listened to the silver hook: "Look at the gloomy day, it looks like it's going to rain, it's sultry before the rain, and it's inevitable that you will feel uncomfortable. After the rain is over, the girl thinks it will feel better. ."

    Yin hook's voice fell, and then he heard the sound of pea-sized raindrops falling on the car body, and the rain quickly increased at a lightning speed, hitting the carriage in all directions, making a huge noise. Like a sharp sword, it will smash the carriage into pieces.

    The sound of hooves outside was fading, and the speed of the carriage also slowed down.

    In the noisy rain, Biwu seemed to hear Liu Yi, a soldier in Changping army sent by Xiao Hongze to protect her, shouting, "Your Highness, Prince Yu, I'm afraid the rain is so heavy that we can't hurry."

    King Yu was soaked all over his body. He took the sackcloth from his attendant and put it on. He wiped the rain off his face and asked, "How far is the nearest post house?"

    "It's about ten miles away. , but I'm afraid I can't go any further." Liu Yi was worried that King Yu was eager to go on the road, and said, "This section of the road is already difficult, and now the road is muddy, I am afraid that the wheels of the carriage will accidentally sink in. The subordinates and others Feng Anguo The public ordered to escort the second girl, you must consider the safety of the second girl, and please be careful, Your Highness."

    Before he finished speaking, King Yu had already summoned a few personal guards and instructed: "Go to the vicinity to investigate and investigate, may there be someone who will stay away from the rain. The place."

    Several guards dispersed in response, and it didn't take a cup of tea for someone to come back and report that there was an abandoned ruined temple half a mile away, and the main hall was still intact, just enough to accommodate everyone.

    King Yu let the guard lead the way, and the group went in the direction of the broken temple.

    The road in front of the temple was narrow, and the carriage could not enter. When the rain lightened a little, Biwu stepped into the temple with a silver bell and a silver hook holding an umbrella.