Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Cherish

    Although Concubine Shu Gui took the initiative to bring the sixth princess, but according to the age, in fact, the choice of the relatives is probably the sixth princess Yu Chengyin.

    The princesses above her are all over the age of double ten and have married, and the seventh princess at the bottom is only eight years old. No matter what, it can only fall on Yu Chengyin's head.

    However, Emperor Yong'an was already upset, and Concubine Shu Gui took the sixth princess to come here. Not only did Emperor Yong'an receive no relief, but instead, he was so angry that he mercilessly asked Li Yi to send the mother and daughter away. go back.

    After a stick of incense, in the Furong Hall, Concubine Shu saw her cherished daughter sitting on the ground at this moment, crying so hard that she could not help frowning slightly, and couldn't help but shout: "Cry, cry, cry, cry, cry. It's just that you go to kiss, not to die, what would you not want!"

    Yu Chengyin's cry was stagnant, and he raised his eyes in disbelief, he couldn't believe that such cold words would never take him seriously. For Zhangzhu, the mother who couldn't bear to be half wronged said it.     After a while, she choked and said: "Mother, you clearly know that Emperor Caesar is an old man who is over half a hundred years old, and he is still older than his father, why is he so cruel to push his daughter into the fire pit!"     Concubine Shu Gui Wen Yan's eyes flickered for a while, she twisted her handkerchief in a guilty conscience, and looked down at Yu Chengyin.     How could she really not feel bad for her daughter who was conceived in October, but when things got to this point, she could only reluctantly part with her.     Seeing that Concubine Shu's expression loosened, Yu Chengyin took the opportunity to pull Concubine Shu's robe and said, "Mother, concubine, Yin'er, please, don't let Yin'er go to kiss, don't let Yin'er go...     " Yu Chengyin's crying made him upset, but he patiently comforted him: "Teaching you to get married is not an expedient measure. When this matter is over, your brother will be able to take you over as a matter of course. All you need is If you endure it, it will only     be a few years at most..." Yu Chengyin shook his head desperately, "No, I won't go, I won't go..."

    Seeing her so stubborn and crying endlessly, Concubine Shu finally lost her patience, gritted her teeth, and said angrily: "Don't cry, I have raised you for more than ten years, now it's time for you to repay me, you The second uncle was put in prison, and your brother will definitely be implicated because of it, but as long as you take the initiative to ask for a kiss, your father will definitely change his mind towards me and your brother, and he will soften a bit, and things will turn around. So, you have to give it to me if you want to!"

    After speaking, Concubine Shu slammed her sleeves and said in a deep voice, "Be optimistic about the princess, don't allow the princess to step out of the side hall", and then her face became cold. Step out of the temple.

    She has stayed in this palace for more than 20 years, and although she can be regarded as a constant honor, there is always a queen on her head, which prevents her from doing whatever she wants. In any case, her Feng'er must ascend to the throne, as long as she becomes the empress dowager, no one in this palace will dare to disobey and look down on her.

    For this, what is the harm in sacrificing a few points!

    An hour later, Yulin Garden, Yuwang's mansion.

    Biwu personally made plum porridge and handed it to Xu'er to drink. The news in the palace spread quickly, and the matter of Concubine Shu Gui taking the sixth princess to seek Emperor Yong'an soon arrived outside the palace.