Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Falling into the water

    and Biwu taught them to be uncomfortable, so they glanced awkwardly, just turning a blind eye.

    Everyone might think it was bad, and they all took their eyes back, but Yu Chengyin was born without such eyesight, she immediately said dissatisfied: "No, you are lying, if you let Second Sister Xiao go down with Sixth Brother, six Brother may really lose."

    "Why, you are afraid." Yu Jingwei said, "Don't you dare to gamble?"

    "I..." Yu Chengyin was at a loss for words, she stomped her feet, turned her head to look at Biwu , asked, "Second sister Xiao... Have you ever learned chess before?"

    Bi Wu subconsciously glanced at the chess table, and the man just looked up, the eyes of the two collided, and Bi Wu immediately retracted his conscience. Looking back, she replied, "I used to love watching other people play chess, but I...haven't learned much."

    She said this, which really met Yu Jingwei's requirements.

    However, Biwu is not worried, these six princesses will never let her go down with King Yu in order not to be a female celebrity in January.

    She had a plan in mind, but she heard Su Chan suddenly say: "The minister thinks that if the two girls can come together, this chess game will definitely be very interesting. There are not many opportunities to play chess with His Royal Highness Prince Yu, and the two girls are not as good as Thinking about it?"

    She looked at Bi Wu with a smile, but Bi Wu's scalp tensed slightly, not knowing what she was thinking.

    Immediately afterwards, the eleventh prince Yu Jingyan also smiled and said: "Miss Su is right, if the sixth brother and the chess skill are good together, there will be no suspense. Make this chess game more fun."

    That's what Yu Jingwei wanted. Seeing everyone agree, he hurriedly echoed, "Yes, yes, the chess game is not about the ups and downs, and the outcome is unpredictable."

    He He turned to look at Biwu and said, "Although there are bets in today's chess game, it's just for fun. It's better for the second girl to show her face and play a game with a few of us."

    The Thirteenth Highness seemed to be asking her for her opinion, but since his identity was there, Bi Wu could not help but be blessed, and respectfully said yes.

    Before taking the seat, Zhao Ruxiu pulled her and whispered in her ear, "Sister is free, don't pay attention to others".

    Biwu smiled at her and nodded slightly.

    A palace servant brought a red-lacquered sandalwood comb-back chair again, Biwu slowly walked to King Yu's side, and when she looked up, she caught sight of the man's dark and deep eyes, her breathing was stagnant, and she was blessed again. .

    "My servant girl's chess skills are not good. If you drag your Highness down, I hope His Highness will forgive you."

    King Yu smiled and pulled the chair beside him, "It's okay, but the second girl is involved for no reason, and the second girl should not be angry. "

    His Royal Highness is joking." The

    two exchanged greetings, but Yu Chengyin was extremely nervous, and now she couldn't stop it, she had to lean into Biwu's ear and whisper: "Second Sister Xiao, you can Work hard, I really don't want to be a female celebrity, it hurts to be stabbed by that embroidery needle."

    Biwu laughed out loud at her wanting to cry but no tears, "I must do my best. She took her seat slowly, and the opposite happened to be Su Chan. At this moment, this girl Su had a smile on