Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    When his uncle

    Meng Zhaoming heard this, he couldn't help but be shocked. He had been in the palace for so many years, and he had only seen concubines who tried so hard to conceive a child, but he had never seen one who took the initiative to drink Bizi soup.

    Looking at the faint red marks on Princess Yu's neck, the relationship between Prince Yu and Princess Yu should be good. Why did the couple take turns asking him for a prescription to avoid their children for two consecutive days.

    Seeing Meng Zhaoming's frown, Biwu pursed her lips and said, "Although Xu'er is already one year old, a woman's childbirth is like walking through the gates of hell, and I still have lingering fears about the incident in front of the Yama Temple. , I'm really not ready to have another child. So I thought I'd better

    wait until Xu'er is older, and it's not too late to think about this." She did not lie to Meng Zhaoming, but she only told half of the reason.

    The dystocia event really made Biwu fearful. As long as she recalled the incident, she seemed to be able to feel the pain that seemed to tear her apart, but she didn't want to have another child, not only because of that.

    Xu'er is still young, if she is pregnant again, her concern for Xu'er will definitely be dissipated, and as she said, since ancient times, women's childbirth is like walking through the gates of hell. , but will she be so lucky next time?

    If she dies, what should Xuer do? She desperately tried to give birth to him in order to change the fate of his previous life, and she just let go, who knows whether Xuer will repeat the mistakes of her previous life.

    Meng Zhaoming didn't know what Biwu was thinking, but she felt that the reason she said was reasonable.

    Now Wang Yu is surrounded by only the concubine, and there are no other women, and the concubine has already given birth to a young son, and the heir of the queen is worry-free, and there is no need to rush to have a child for a while. hinder.

    It's just...

    Although he knew the reason, Meng Zhaoming still showed some difficulty.

    Seeing this, Biwu added, "Doctor Meng only prescribes the prescription, and I will personally report this matter to His Highness."

    Meng Zhaoming was silent for a while before he said respectfully, "Yes, I will obey."

    Before leaving, Doctor Meng really left a prescription. After he left, Biwu called Xiaolian and asked her to quickly take the prescription to the pharmacy to get medicine.

    After half an hour, Xiao Lian brought the dark soup medicine to her, and Biwu didn't dare to delay for a moment, and hurriedly picked up the medicine bowl.

    After only taking a sip, Bi Wu was stunned.

    She was all too familiar with the taste of this decoction, because she drank too much of this decoction in her previous life, and it was always presented to her after being summoned.

    Sure enough, in the previous life, what he gave her was Bizi soup.

    He didn't want her to conceive his child at all, or thought she wasn't worthy.

    Biwu's red lips pursed slightly, revealing a slightly bitter smile, and immediately without blinking, he raised his head and drank the bitter concoction.

    Xu'er woke up very early today, ate a bowl of chicken porridge and half an egg, and after teaching Imperial Physician Meng to take her pulse, she walked around the garden in the arms of Mama Qian.