Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In her previous life, not long after she escaped and was captured for the second time, Concubine

    Xia also used a similar trick to replace almost all the servants in the house, leaving only a few old servants.

    Or in order to cover up the fact that she was locked in a side hospital when she was pregnant, and it was also convenient for Tao Zong Li to take away the child she gave birth to later.

    However, in this life, Biwu didn't quite understand why Xia's concubine did this. She tried her best to replace the servants in the house. Could it be that she was afraid that the secret of Meiyuan that night would be leaked by someone?

    Although he was puzzled, Biwu did not continue to think deeply. If it was just for this, Xia Shiqi's move was taking advantage of her intentions and solved a lot of her troubles.

    "That's the case." Biwu looked at Qi Yi, absent-mindedly said, "Do you have anything else to say about Director Qi?"

    Seeing Biwu's appearance, Qi Yi frowned in confusion, if he put it in When the hostess entered the other mansion, she must be eager to take over the central feeder of the mansion, so that she could stand up for the people as soon as possible.

    Qi Yi had no choice but to obey King Keyu's orders. Even if the new princess was unwilling, he still had to bite the bullet and explain the affairs inside and outside the mansion one by one.

    Bi Wu didn't show any impatience, just listened to him quietly, and then said, "I just entered the mansion, and I don't really understand these things. If there is any major issue that cannot be solved, please come and ask me for instructions."

    Qi Yi was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, and then replied in a low voice, "Yes".

    Seeing Qi Yi's confused appearance, Biwu's red lips pursed slightly and smiled softly.

    She doesn't intend to interfere too much in the affairs of the house. After all, once she interferes too much, it will be difficult to get out in the future. It's better to ignore it from the beginning, stay out of it, and you can walk more freely in the future.

    She wanted to tell Qi Yi to step back, but she suddenly remembered something and asked, "Have you heard about a servant girl named Xiao Lian in the mansion?"

    Qi Yi thought for a while before answering: "Back to the princess, there doesn't seem to be a maid by this name in the mansion."

    No?

    Bi Wu lowered his eyes and suddenly felt a little disappointed.

    It is also true that when Xiaolian was sent to Yanlinju, it was after the fire in Hanliyuan. She also told her that she entered the palace late.

    Now at this time, I am afraid that where is it still to be scolded.

    Seeing that Biwu's expression was rather gloomy, Qi Yi paused, and couldn't help but ask again: "The princess is looking for this maid..."

    "It's nothing." Biwu said lightly, "I met a clever little maid on the street earlier. , said she belonged to the palace, and I was wondering if it was the reputation of the palace, but now it seems that there are many palaces in the capital, so she should be working in other palaces."

    This was an excuse that Biwu made at will, but it fell on Qi. In the ears of the steward of Yi, he couldn't think about it any longer. He was afraid that he would not do well, so he quickly asked: "If the princess thinks that the maid serving in the courtyard is not satisfactory, I will replace you with a group of quick hands and feet. It is."