Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    The memories of that day of love

    were not very good. Biwu stabilized his messy breathing, raised his head and asked, "Why is Your Highness here?" Prince

    Yu naturally took off the cape on Biwu's body and smiled lightly. "Didn't the princess send someone to let this king come?"

    Biwu was at a loss for words. She did send someone to ask for King Yu, but she didn't say that she wanted him to come back right now.

    Seeing that he was half-squatting, his body was soaking wet, the rain kept sliding down from both sides of his cheeks, and even the ground was wet.

    Xu Shi rarely saw him so embarrassed, Bi Wu couldn't help laughing, "Why doesn't Your Highness hold an umbrella, it's so wet."

    She couldn't help reaching out and wiped the raindrops that were about to fall from the corner of his eyes with her fingertips.

    For a moment, she clearly felt that the man's body was stiff, and her eyes sank a little.

    Bi Wu also reacted, smiling slightly, and hurriedly retracted her hand as if being burned.

    They only have the name of husband and wife, and this kind of behavior is too intimate, and it is not appropriate.

    She looked away awkwardly, didn't dare to look at him again, just pretended to look around the room.

    However, upon closer inspection, Biwu frowned.

    As far as she knew, the plum garden was built by King Yu to commemorate the deceased mother Shen Guiren. Because Shen Gui loved plum blossoms very much during his lifetime, when King Yu left the palace to build the mansion, he specially ordered someone to open a yard and planted it full of flowers from the south. The cinnabar plum that came.

    On the first day when Biwu entered the mansion, he was warned by the steward's mama that the plum garden in the east wing of the Yuwang Mansion was a forbidden area of ​​the mansion and must not be set foot in the mansion. Violators would be punished and sold.

    In fact, even if there is no such rule, no one wants to go to Meiyuan.

    Not to mention that the courtyard door is locked by heavy chains all the year round, and it is impossible to enter, even the rumors that the plum garden is haunted have also made everyone in the palace hear that the plum garden has changed.

    Because of this, the work of cleaning the plum garden was pushed and pushed, and finally fell on Biwu's head.

    The plum garden was quiet and undisturbed, but Biwu was happy. Only she always thought that the plum garden was uninhabited, so she had nowhere to go that night and ran into the plum garden.

    But looking at it again today, she suddenly found that the house was clean and tidy, and there were traces of people's lives everywhere.

    She looked up suspiciously, only to find that King Yu was also looking at her. The two looked at each other quietly. Biwu always felt that he seemed to be waiting for her to speak and ask him something.

    Ke Biwu didn't ask anything.

    She didn't know what to ask or what answer she wanted. But whatever it was, to her, it didn't seem to make any sense.

    "Princess, wangfei..."

    Momo Qian's voice suddenly sounded outside, along with the sound of messy footsteps mixed in the rain.