Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Big wedding

    "Girl, are you all right?"

    Yin Ling walked in worriedly, but saw Bi Wu panicked: "I'm fine, you can go out.

    " There were papers all over the floor, and she was about to bend over to pick it up when her girl's slightly nervous voice came again.

    "Don't pick it up, I'll do it myself."

    Although she had doubts in her heart, Yin Ling thought that only a girl could see this thing, and she quickly retracted her hand and backed down. down.

    Sitting on the couch, Bi Wu didn't let out a long sigh until he heard the sound of the doors closing, and lowered his eyes again to look at the things on the ground.

    She had guessed what Mrs. Xiao would bring her, but she never expected it to be this.

    No wonder she was only allowed to secretly watch it in private.

    Biwu only felt that her cheeks were so hot, she couldn't help but cool off with the back of her hand, and it took a while to calm down, she got down from the small couch, and leaned over to pick up the papers on the ground one by one.

    This paper is still a high-quality clearing paper. It should be a slippery tentacle. It can be taught that Biwu is holding it in her hand, but it is hot like fire, especially when I think of the few pieces I just accidentally glimpsed, my breathing is messed up. After a few minutes, the movements in his hands suddenly became more urgent.     After a stick of incense, Yin Ling prepared the water and knocked on the door hesitantly

    , "Girl, the water is ready, do you want to take a bath now?

    "

Then he slowly opened the door and ordered the maid behind him to bring everything in.

    When I entered the inner room, I saw that her girl was holding a book, leaning on the lead pillow and reading. Although her expression was natural, Yin Ling always felt that something was wrong with her girl, but she couldn't tell the specifics. Seeing that everything was ready, she said, "The servant girl will serve the girl to take a bath."

    Biwu nodded lightly when she heard the words. Putting down the book that had never been turned over, he got up and went behind the screen.

    After the warm blisters passed, she felt a lot more soothed all over her body, and after drying her hair, she fell asleep on the couch with the help of the silver bell.

    She slept fast this time, but in her dream, she arrived at a familiar place - the imperial study of the imperial palace.

    Seeing the picture of Songhe Yannian on the opposite wall and the ancient frame of rosewood snails, Biwu realized that he should sit on the small couch in the east room, no, to be precise, on the man's lap.

    She leaned her back against the man's chest and felt that he was wrapping her waist with his strong arms, grabbing her catkin, and pressing it against the thick book on the couch.

    "Three wrong hands today, so you can watch for three quarters of an hour." His low and mellow voice sounded in her ears with a somewhat playful smile, and the hot air spit itching to the bottom of her heart.

    Seeing the vivid picture on the page, she blushed and looked away shyly, but she heard him say again, "If it doesn't look good, just add another moment."

    Hearing the threat, she shuddered all over, and had no choice but to put He turned his eyes back, bit his lip, and watched him calmly turn page after page with his big knuckles.