Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The birth

    of Xia Concubine's drowning in the eldest princess' mansion had only been reported, and there was a lot of uproar in the capital. Coupled with the great publicity of King Yu to investigate the matter, Xia Concubine's death soon became a matter of life for many people. On the topic, many people are even guessing how Xia Shixie died.

    But soon, with the burial of Concubine Xia, King Yu stopped investigating, and gradually no one continued to pay attention to the matter.

    The originally lively Hanliyuan also became empty, and it seemed that everyone had forgotten the existence of the concubine Xia.

    Only the little dress she helped Biwu embroider often reminded Biwu of her.

    The autumn day passed by in a blink of an eye, and it was getting colder and colder. Biwu was already afraid of the cold, but now that she was pregnant, she had to dress warmer.

    It was only the beginning of October when Biwu ordered someone to light a heater in the house. Now she is so heavy that it is extremely inconvenient to even wake up at night. She needs help to get up. Who knew that in the end, Yu Wang offered to suggest that he would accompany her every night in the days to come.

    He said this during the meal, and the Qianmo and the other maids in the house heard it.

    Grandma Qian was so happy that she kept saying in front of her that King Yu had finally woken up and knew what was more important. Now that Xia Shi's concubine is dead, there is no one in the manor who seduced King Yu. She needs to seize the opportunity and let King Yu see how difficult it is for her to conceive in October, so that he can feel ashamed and love her more.

    Hearing these words, Biwu was a bit dumbfounded, but since King Yu had said that, she couldn't turn it away. After all, they were "husbands and wives", and it was only natural for a husband to sleep with his wife.

    Moreover, it is also good to have someone to take care of her at night. Now that she has a big belly, it takes a lot of effort for silver bells and silver hooks to help her up. Men are always stronger than women.

    Besides, they don't sleep on the same couch, at most they sleep in the same room, what does it matter.

    Biwu really thought this way at first, but then things didn't develop like this. King Yu accompanied her for a few nights, and everything was fine, but then for some reason, Biwu woke up at night and couldn't shout. King Yu woke up and was trying to sit up by herself when she saw King Yu wake up and came over from the couch to help her.

    So many times, King Yu discussed with her, saying that if he slept deeply, he might not wake up when he woke up. It would be more convenient if he slept beside her, she wanted to wake up at night, just push him .

    Seeing his serious expression, Biwu made sense, not to mention her big belly, he couldn't do anything to her, besides, it wasn't the first time they shared the same bed, what's the shame? The child in the womb was important, so he agreed.

    Of course, she doesn't know now that she will regret this hasty nod in the future.

    When the child in the womb was nearly nine months old, Doctor Meng came to consult, and Biwu asked him to help him prescribe some anti-abortion medicines, and then told the Queen Mother that she had suffered some pain because she had seen the death of Xia Shi's concubine earlier. She was frightened, it was often a nightmare at night, and she had symptoms of redness. In addition, she was weak, and she was only afraid of the possibility of premature birth in the future.