Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The last time she heard this in Beijing

    , Biwu only felt familiar, but now that she heard it again, she remembered that he had said similar words to her several times in the previous life.

    Or when she was holding her after having sex, or when she occasionally won chess, or she suddenly asked this question in an inexplicable situation.

    In the previous life, he was a high-ranking king, and Biwu did not dare to speculate on the Sacred Heart, although he had also guessed what he wanted to say to himself.

    Whether to complain to him, or take the initiative to ask for a reward.

    But no matter what it was, often, she would only respectfully and uninterestingly say, "This servant has nothing to say."

    But the previous life was a previous life. At this time, she knew what this man wanted her to say, but Bi Wu bit her lip, still pretending to be at a loss, "The servant girl doesn't understand, what does Your Highness mean..."

    Yu Wang's eyes His color was slightly dark, but he didn't rush to break her down. Instead, he took the medicine bowl from Yin Ling and handed it to her, "Last night, the king's unknown situation caused you to be bumped and suffered a lot right now. Your pulse is unstable, this is the anti-abortion drug prescribed by the doctor."

    Bi Wu stared at the thick and bitter concoction, not knowing whether to take it or not, if she took it, it would be equivalent to admitting it.

    But she also understood that even if she didn't admit it, it was an undoubted fact that she was pregnant, and she couldn't deny it.

    She smiled bitterly, but she didn't expect that the prescription Yin Chen gave her would be discovered so quickly by the person who shouldn't have discovered it.

    Bi Wu closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and finally took the medicine bowl as if resigned, and drank the bitter soup.

    "This child..."

    Seeing that King Yu's thin lips parted slightly, he was about to say something when Bi Wu interrupted him.

    "Can I ask Your Highness to keep the matter of the child secret!" She raised her eyes to look at King Yu with a helpless expression, "To be honest with your Highness, the courtier and the child's father are in love with each other, and I was thinking of waiting for the minister. The girl recognized the Duke of Anguo's mansion, and we got married, but who ever thought that the father of the child had an accident..."

    Biwu admits that her ability to lie is not bad, but she made up the story without beating the belly. She secretly looked at Yu Wang's reaction, but saw Yu Wang Jianmei frowning, looking at her quietly, her eyes revealing Kind of weird.

    His scorching eyes made Biwu's back unconsciously stiffen, so he could only lower his head to prevent him from seeing clues.

    After a while, he heard him ask: "The child's father... what happened?"

    Bi Wu heard the words, forcing himself to look up at him, after a moment, gritted his teeth secretly, and uttered two words faintly.

    "Dead..."

    She tried to make her tone a little sad, and her voice did sound trembling, of course, not because of sadness, but because of fear.

    After all, the child's father is sitting in front of him alive, locking her with those dark and deep eyes, and she has to make a serious effort to curse the child's father to "dead" without his knowledge.