Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The disease of Emperor Yong'an

    , who was shocked, has been ill for more than three months, and the cause is similar to that of the previous life.

    The concubines and concubines in the harem all took the initiative to ask for orders to serve the Yongan Emperor, but the Yongan Emperor did not agree, and only let the princes and the princes take turns to serve the illness. Among them, the prince who was arranged to serve the most sick time was the prince.

    As for the Princess Anting, although Biwu heard Kang Fu talking about the disappearance of the Princess Anting outside the window that day, she could ask Yin Ling to go out to inquire, but she said that the situation in the Long'en Temple was calm and she had not heard of it.

    It seems that she was taught to hide it, so where did Princess Anting go?

    Was it hidden by the prince, or taken away by Emperor Yong'an?

    Biwu is unknown.

    Only shortly after Emperor Yong'an recovered from his illness, he specially awarded the crown prince, saying that the crown prince took good care of him in his lingering sick couch, taking care of him in every detail, making him happy and forgetting his worries, so that he was able to recover so quickly.

    However, the other princes and princes who also served the Yongan Emperor wholeheartedly did not receive a single compliment from the Yongan Emperor. In comparison, the Yongan Emperor's partiality was fully displayed, as if he had only the prince under his knees.

    The princes were naturally dissatisfied, but they didn't dare to say a word, so they had to swallow their anger. After all, the prince is the prince, and now it will not do any good to offend the prince.

    In the twinkling of an eye, it is the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the Yongan Emperor's body is getting better.

    As Princess Yu, Bi Wuzi was also on the list of attendees. Logically, Xu'er, as the eldest son of Prince Yu, should also go with her.

    But in the past few days, Biwu's eyelids have been twitching violently, and there is always an ominous premonition. Although everything happened too much earlier than in the previous life, if it is calculated according to the previous life, it should be not far from the prince's rebellion at this time.

    The closer to the Mid-Autumn Festival night, the more Biwu tossed and slept soundly. She vaguely remembered that in the previous life, the prince's rebellion was also on which palace banquet, and she was not sure whether everything would be repeated in this life.

    It would be fine if she went to the banquet alone, but she also had to bring Xu'er, the sword had no eyes, if there was an emergency, what should be done.

    She couldn't fall asleep left and right, so she turned over.

    King Yu was very busy these days, often returning to the mansion late at night. Biwu wanted to wait for him, but he couldn't help being sleepy and always missed it.

    Tonight, she can't miss it anymore. She looked at the full moon outside, and estimated that it was probably around the third watch, and King Yu should be back.

    She put on a dress, and wanted to go to the maid who was on duty at night to ask, who would have opened the door, and saw a person standing at the door with her palm stretched out in the air, obviously trying to push the door.

    Through the bright moonlight, Biwu could see who was coming, and couldn't help blinking in surprise, "Your Highness."

    King Yu nodded slightly and glanced inside the house, "But Xu'er is awake?"