Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    In his previous life

    , Yu Huaixu had never understood why he could not remember his past life, but now that all the memories flooded into his mind, he realized that perhaps it was himself who prevented him from remembering.

    When he was sixteen years old in his previous life, he did drink the bowl of Tremella soup handed over by his mother, but he did not die.

    Because he knew from the beginning that this bowl of white fungus soup was poisonous, before drinking the white fungus soup, he took the medicine of antidote and suspended animation.

    His mother had been by his father's side for so many years, no matter how careful he was, Su Chan finally noticed the clue.

    Su Chan was a person with deep scheming and great ambition. She couldn't tolerate a woman whom her father and emperor valued and loved so much, so she bought a maid from the East Palace and poisoned her mother's Tremella soup.

    And he and his father emperor simply decided to do it, in the name of poisoning the crown prince, completely overthrowing Su Chan and the Su family, and then borrowing Yin Jianzheng's mouth to move the sky with piety and make him alive.

    Yu Huaixu was quite sure about this plan, but when he woke up, everything was settled, and he could call out that "mother" in an upright manner, but he didn't want to open his eyes from the coffin three days later, only to see Kang Fu. The haggard and sad face and the faint bloody smell that filled the entire palace.

    Kang Fu cried and said, Aunt Liu was gone.

    As if struck by lightning, his mind went blank, and he couldn't react for a long time. When he stepped out of the coffin and walked slowly into the side hall, he saw his father, the emperor's clothes covered in blood, kneeling in front of the bed, staring blankly. woman lying on top.

    The woman's eyes were tightly closed, and she had lost her breath.

    Later, Kang Fu told him that on that day, His Majesty summoned the dark guard who was originally protecting Aunt Liu, and said a few words, but after a cup of tea, when the dark guard went back, he saw that Aunt Liu had been deceived by several fakes. The servants who passed the imperial decree, in the name of being buried with them, forcibly poured poison wine.

    His Majesty, who came to know about this, held Aunt Liu's corpse and kept calling "A Wu" in a low voice. After hearing that the imperial doctor said that he had no return to the sky, he was silent for a long time, and he took up the sword and killed two of them with his own hands. The poisoned slave then went to the Yuning Palace with a gloomy expression.

    No one knew what was going on in the palace. They only heard the empress' laughter and the screams that followed after her Majesty entered. When the palace servants went in again, they saw the empress with her eyes wide open, lying on the side of the small couch with her neck down. Most of it had been chopped off, and blood was dripping all over the ground.

    The second day after Su Chan's death, Su Qi, the Hou of Zhenbei, was arrested and imprisoned on the charge of embezzling disaster relief silver.

    Yu Huaixu knew that Su Qi didn't want to do this. His father, in order to bring down the Su family and abolish Su Chan, deliberately transferred him to the prosperous capital from the bitter and cold places in the northwest, and then lured him step by step with money to make him become a prosperous one. Desires are blinded and mired in the quagmire.

    At the same time, his father also promoted Xiao Hongsheng and sent him to the northwest to lead the army, gradually dismantling the Su family's influence in the northwest and letting the Xiao family replace him.