Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    The gentle and tactful voice of Bu Tang

    's mother was especially in his ears, and Yu Huaixu was stunned in that room, unable to react for a long time.

    He never imagined that his mother would be reborn into this life just like him.

    No wonder, everything in this life has become so different. Her mother took the initiative to go to the Anguo Gongfu to recognize her relatives, and restored her status as the daughter of the Anguo Gongfu. She also married his father as a concubine in the name of his wife.

    Thinking of her mother's abnormality when she saw the bowl of white fungus soup, and what she had just said, Yu Huaixu was almost certain that he must have been poisoned to death after drinking that bowl of white fungus soup in his previous life.

    Yu Huaixu suddenly understood why his mother lied to his father, saying that he was not his father's child, and did everything possible to prevent his father from making him the heir.

    It turned out that everything his mother did was to protect him.

    She is a weak woman, but she is just a drop of water in the torrent of this world. She can't stop many things, and can only be forced to move forward with the direction of the water. In order to make him not die like the previous life, all she can do is from Change his identity in the first place. Although this method is clumsy, and it is not known whether it can reverse his fate in the end, but his mother is still groping to do it in a daze, the only hope is that he can survive.

    Yu Huaixu was moved, but he was very sad. He confirmed that the first thing after he was reborn was to let the mother in this life get everything she deserved, no longer bowing down, being low and small, but not waiting for him to do it. However, his mother was already one step ahead of him, trying her best to protect him with her thin body.

    He raised his hand and stroked his mother's face, and called out "mother" in a milky voice.

    "Huh?" Bi Wu replied with his head bowed.

    Yu Huaixu didn't say anything, just called "Mother" again, and stared at Bi Wu with a pair of dark eyes.

    With their eyes facing each other, Bi Wu was stunned for a moment, only to feel that there were a lot of things to say to her in those eyes. After a while, she pursed her lips and smiled, thinking that she had an illusion, after all, how could such a small child hide any deep thoughts.

    She tapped the tip of Xu'er's nose with her finger, and asked, "Is Xu'er hungry? For a while, Mommy, would you like the pantry to make your favorite chicken porridge with mushrooms?"

    Yu Huaixu nodded heavily, "En" a sound.

    He did have a lot to say to his mother, but he was worried that his sudden revelation of his rebirth would scare his mother.

    It's not too late to wait until there is a suitable opportunity in the future.

    He grabbed Biwu's shirt with his fleshy little hands, put his head on his mother's shoulder, and made a secret decision in his heart.

    In this life, he will grow up and become an adult who can protect his mother from wind and rain again, and then let him take care of her.

    In the southwest frontier, Caesar's army was just about to move, as if trying to wait and see. Seeing that Dazhao had not moved for a long time, it was convenient for August to launch an attack suddenly.

    Dazhao was not completely unprepared, he successfully repelled Nishizawa's army three times in a row, and beat him to nothing.

    Caesar's army stopped for a while, and in October, they attacked again, but this time, for some unknown reason, the Jokhao army was beaten and retreated.