Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Dr.

    Zhang's Xinglin Pavilion, Biwu has been in the future for a long time, and the business here is still so good. Dr. Zhang is kind-hearted and often helps some poor people. I think back then, if it wasn't for him, Yunniang would not be able to support it. half a year.

    The first time he saw Biwu, Doctor Zhang was also a little surprised. After all, Biwu is no longer the orphan girl of the past. He respectfully stepped forward and was about to salute, but was pulled by Biwu.

    "Uncle Zhang doesn't have to be like this, you are so kind to me, why do you need to do such a big ceremony." Biwu looked outside the shop where people came and went, and whispered, "Uncle Zhang, I am here today because I have something to think about. I want to ask you."

    Doctor Zhang saw Biwu's concerns, pointed to the east room and said, "Go inside."

    After entering the room, Biwu took out a pack of oiled paper from his sleeve and handed it to Doctor Zhang. "Uncle Zhang, can you take a look for me, what medicinal materials are in here, and what are their medicinal uses?"

    Doctor Zhang took it, opened the paper package carefully, picked up the medicinal residue inside and sniffed at the tip of his nose. Confirmed: "These are all medicines to avoid children."

    Bi Wu's eyes opened slightly: "It's really medicines to avoid children?"

    "Yes." Seeing her reaction so big, Doctor Zhang wondered, "What's the matter, what is this medicine? Isn't that right?"

    Biwu frowned.

    No, very wrong!

    If these are Bizi's, what did she drink before? Is it possible that it is also avoidance?

    Biwu bit her lower lip and asked again, "Uncle Zhang, I have a prescription here, listen to it, what kind of prescription is this."

    She thought for a while, and based on her memory, she read The prescriptions are repeated one by one.

    After listening to Dr. Zhang, he thought for a while and said, "This should be the medicine for women's body conditioning."

    He recalled the recipe, and still praised: "This recipe is really wonderful, the medicine is both bold and cautious, Biwu , I don’t know which famous doctor prescribed this recipe?”

    Biwu didn't speak, she only frowned, her heart was in a chaotic mess.

    She knew that there was no need for Dr. Zhang to lie to her. If what he said was true, then Kangfu did not lie to her in the previous life. What she drank was not Bizi Tang, but a tonic to recuperate her body.

    It's just that she didn't believe it at the time, she never seemed to want to believe him.

    In this life, Imperial Physician Meng prescribed the same medicine to her at her request, but lied to her that it was Bizi Decoction.

    No wonder, her menstrual period, which has always been inaccurate, has become more normal, and even her menstrual cramps have improved a lot. It is the effect of this medicine.

    The only strange thing is that she has never drank contraceptive soup in her two lifetimes, so why can't she get pregnant?

    Biwu was puzzled until she remembered what King Yu had said before and what he had said before, and a flash of light flashed in her mind, she looked at Doctor Zhang and said, "Uncle Zhang, if this woman can drink Bizi soup, then there is a man. Do you drink Bizi Decoction?"