Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Fanwai Ten

Since the birth of the little princess, Biwu insisted on taking care of herself, and was too busy to get up, so naturally she had no time to call Xiao Yuying into the palace to speak.

    The mansion where Xiao Yuying lives now is not far from the mansion of Duke Anguo, and when she has time, she often calls a carriage to go to her parents' house.

    Although the Zhou family disliked her, saying that there would be a married daughter who would come back to her parents' house every three or five times, which made people laugh, but every time she came, she would still nag and tell her maid to bring her favorite snacks. give her.

    Xiao Yuying's new sister-in-law is also very busy. In addition to taking care of Fuzhong affairs, she also opened a restaurant in Beijing. Because of the fresh and delicious dishes, the business is very good, and the guests are endless.

    Before, she did everything by herself, going back and forth between the mansion and the restaurant every day. Later, she heard her brother complaining with his sister-in-law, saying that she only cared about family affairs and business, but neglected him. Only then did her sister-in-law gradually turn the restaurant away. I leave it to others to take care of it, and I spend most of my time in the house except for necessary things.

    When Xiao Yuying left, Li Qiulan was sitting in the house and taking out her shoes. Although she had learned a good cooking skill, the female worker had a hard time doing it, so she would stop from time to time and ask the old lady beside her.

    Coming from Zhou's compartment, and seeing this scene, Xiao Yuying couldn't help joking: "Sister-in-law is so diligent, no matter how ugly these shoes are made, the eldest brother will not dislike it."

    Li Qiulan ordered someone to serve tea, and again Pushing the cake made by himself in front of her, he looked down at the crooked stitches on the vamp, and could not help but sighed: "Your brother doesn't dislike it, but I can't let him wear such ugly shoes. I went to Shangzhi and taught my colleagues to see it, I'm afraid I didn't want to laugh at him."

    Xiao Yuying took a lotus seed cake and put it in the mouth, but she didn't take it seriously, "Big brother is in such an official position now, and he is a national uncle, how can anyone in the court dare to? Laugh at him, even if the big brother wears a pair of rotten straw sandals, I am afraid that some people will praise him as an honest person and hard-working."

    This is true, Li Qiulan remembered when the Jade Flavor Museum opened in the capital, and heard it at first glance. It is the restaurant of Mrs. Anguo. Many dignitaries will take the opportunity to eat in the restaurant to try to meet Xiao Hongze by chance and flatter him.

    Li Qiulan saw their intentions, and deliberately did not teach Xiao Hongze to go, nor did he personally receive guests. After a long time, those people could not wait, and gradually rested their minds.

    She put down her work, glanced at Xiao Yuying's belly, thought for a while, and asked, "Is your menstrual event coming this month?"

    Xiao Yuying's chewing motion stagnated, and she lowered her eyes slightly: "It's still the future, but my month It's always been uncertain, and it was more than ten days late last month, and it will probably fail again."

    She paused, pursed her lips and smiled: "It's okay, let's go with the fate, and my husband doesn't care if there are any children, since In this way, relax your heart, the so-called fate sometimes has to have it, and this thing cannot be forced."

    Li Qiulan looked at her with a forced smile, and knew that even though she said that, she was actually lost in her heart. She and Xiao Yuying went into the palace to see the queen, and when she saw her eldest sister carefully hugging the little princess, her eyes were gentle and envious when teasing, she knew that she really wanted children.