Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    When he was about to

    hear what Mrs. Xiao said, Biwu's eyelids twitched slightly, and his heart suddenly felt a little uneasy.

    According to the development of the previous life, Xiao Hongze should have died in Yong'an twenty-five years in the war, which is next year.

    But the matter of the prince's rebellion was so long ahead of schedule, and perhaps her brother's matter would be brought forward as well.

    She didn't know whether the death of Xiao Hongze in the previous life was really related to the prince. Now that the prince passed away, whether Xiao Hongze could escape the disaster, Biwu also did not know.

    Although she was a little worried, she couldn't show it in the end, and taught the old lady Xiao to worry even more, so she could only comfort: "Grandma, relax, my brother has been in the frontier for so many years. If you send it to the frontier to fight the enemy, you will be able to come back safely."

    Mrs. Xiao did not laugh, she only hooked her lips and said, "I hope so."

    After chatting for a little longer, she saw Mrs. Xiao. She was drowsy and seemed a little sleepy. Biwu went to see Xiao Yuying and got up to leave. She wanted to go with Xu'er, but she heard Mrs. Xiao say: "The child is noisy, so don't take it with you, just for a while. Teach Mammy Liu and Nanny Jiang to carry them out to play. You and your eldest sister are about the same age, so she might be willing to tell you about her, so remember to persuade her more."

    "Hey, granddaughter . Understood." Bi Wu responded, took Xu'er's hand and instructed a few words, before taking Yin Ling and Xiao Lian towards the west courtyard.

    When they arrived at Xiao Yuying's courtyard, Biwu didn't let the servants in the courtyard tell her, and only entered lightly, and saw Xiao Yuying sitting on the couch by the window, staring blankly outside.

    "Big sister." Biwu whispered with a smile.

    Xiao Yuying heard the sound and looked over, and could not help but exclaimed in surprise, "Why are you here?"

    "I heard that my grandmother is ill, so I will come and see, and by the way, I will take a look at the elder sister."

    Xiao Yuying hurriedly asked Huan'er to serve tea , pulled Bi Wu and sat down on the small couch, "I'm bored by myself, you just happened to be here, come and talk with me."

    She said, looked behind Biwu, and asked, "Did Xu'er not come with you?"

    "How can you, of course you came together." Biwu replied, "But this child is very playful, I will let the nurse. I took him to the garden."

    Xiao Yuying heard the words, and she didn't know what to think, her eyes dimmed a bit, "Xu'er should be one year old and three months old, this child is growing up really fast."

    Bi Wu Seeing her like this, she hesitated for a while and said, "I heard from my grandmother that the eldest sister is going to stay at home for a while?"

    Seeing her cautiously probing appearance, Xiao Yuying was not stupid and couldn't help but smile bitterly, "It seems that my grandmother has I've told you everything about me."

    Bi Wu bit her lip and asked, "What happened to the eldest sister and brother-in-law? But the eldest brother-in-law treats you badly?

    " I don't know much, but seeing that they have been husband and wife for more than ten years, Tang Bianxiu never took a concubine, and even after Xiao Hongsheng was named a marquis, he also asked for Xiao Yuying's life after he was promoted. The wife should be fine.