Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Recognize the pro-

    Anguo Gongfu, the flower hall.

    Bi Wu sat there, with a straight back, his hands clasped on his knees, seemingly cramped, but he held his head up, not letting go of any movement around him.

    Outside the carved window lattice, there were faint voices.

    "Who is that girl in there? I've never seen any girl brought back by the grandfather of the country, and she still looks like this. Is it possible that..."

    "Don't talk nonsense." A low voice came from outside, "Our country The father-in-law has always been self-control, and the room is clean, how can he easily do those unclear things, and then talk nonsense, carefully let the stewards hear you, and punish you heavily." The

    voice fell, two people outside the door The deliberately lowered voice turned abruptly and called out tremblingly as if frightened.

    "Grandpa!"

    He pushed the fan away from the outside to the inside, and stepped into a man in a azure robe with a jade crown and hair. He was twenty-five or six years old.

    The scholar who is clearly elegant and weak is more angry, but who would have thought that the person in front of him was a general who went into battle with a sword and a halberd.

    Biwu suddenly remembered that Xiao Hongze in his previous life was the regret that King Yu always talked about. He once said that Xiao Hongze used his soldiers like a god and was brave and good at fighting. A generation of ministers who assisted him.

    In her previous life, she lived in the inner garden all the year round, and had never seen Xiao Hongze, but now, looking closely, the eyebrows and eyes of the two really look alike.

    Seeing someone enter the house, Biwu hurriedly stood up and respectfully blessed her.

    Xiao Hongze screened back and looked up at Biwu for a moment.

    It has to be said that the woman in front of him is very similar to his mother!

    Although Qingping County Master passed away more than ten times, his impression of his mother has long been blurred, and there is only one portrait left to remember. But when this woman appeared, his mother's words, deeds, frowns and smiles seemed to come alive in his memory again.

    Naturally, he would not believe such absurdity as his mother was still alive, and the woman in front of him was not even in his teenage years, and the Princess of Qingping died of illness nine out of twenty.

    Few people remember that the owner of Qingping County suffered from depression and illness, only because of the loss of her beloved daughter. She washed her face with tears all day long, and she was unhappy. In addition, the problems that fell in her confinement, she eventually lingered on the sick bed and died of mental exhaustion.

    The Lord of Qingping County and the old Duke Anguo have a son and a daughter. The youngest daughter was lost when he was three years old. At the beginning, Duke Anguo did spare no effort to find needles in the Dazhao territory. Someone remembers this.

    Although Xiao Hongze has not given up his search over the years due to his parents' last words, but as the years go by, he almost loses confidence in the search for his sister, and feels that he has lost hope.

    Now a woman with a face similar to his mother stood in front of him, calling his brother, who else would be.

    He should have cried with joy, but Xiao Hongze, who had seen flesh and blood flying on the battlefield, was also a little helpless at this time.