Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Fanwai Fourteen

Xiao Yuying was stunned when she heard the words, and for a long time, she finally said, "What do you mean by that?"

    Tang Boyan looked at Xiao Yuying's face with a flash of fear, although it was expected, his heart was still sinks a bit.

    He was silent for a moment, and then slowly said: "Do you still remember that I took you back to your hometown to worship your parents not long after your marriage?"

    Xiao Yuying nodded, Tang Boyan said to himself that he was from the area of ​​Hunan, and his parents died early. He was brought up by his second uncle. Later, his second uncle passed away. He had no relatives and made a living by writing letters for others. He studied hard for a few years before being admitted to Dali Temple.

    Before marriage, her eldest brother had ordered someone to check his details, and no problem was found, but now that he is His Majesty's person, and listening to his tone, there is only something wrong with his life experience.

    Tang Boyan seemed to see her doubts and said: "My background was indeed covered up by His Majesty, but I didn't lie to you too much. My father did die when I was five years old, but my mother was not. When you went there, the tombstone was newly erected by me, and the tomb you saw only contained my father's corpse, not my mother..."

    At this point, Tang Boyan stopped again. , with a dignified expression, as if it was difficult to talk about the past, and after a while, he continued: "When I was seven years old, my hometown was hit by a flood that flooded all the village and fields, and the villagers fled in all directions. It is easy to find my past, if there is no flood, those villagers may continue to point at me, saying that my mother is a scumbag who steals people wantonly..."

    Seeing his thin lips pursed slightly , showing a wry smile, Xiao Yuying felt uncomfortably bored in her heart, she knew nothing about his past, and when she asked about it occasionally, she was often slapped by him and skipped over.

    Xiao Yuying sat up with support, hesitated for a while, and asked, "Then...are what they said true?"

    "It's true." Tang Boyan sighed softly and said in a succinct manner, "Before my mother got married, she was a famous beauty in eight townships, and she married my father because she saw that my father's home was in the town. I opened a shop, the business was good, and my life was relatively prosperous. But not long after I was born, my grandmother and father fell ill one after another. In order to treat them, my father spent all the savings in the family, and finally had to sell the house and shop. , but unfortunately I couldn't keep the second old man."

    "After the family was impoverished, my father and mother were forced to move to a dilapidated old country house. Since then, my mother has completely changed. Instead, he became selfish, greedy, mean and cunning. Dad felt guilty for not giving her the wealthy life she wanted. He tried to do some small business to satisfy his mother's greed, even if she left me for a few months and let me He was so hungry that he cried a lot, and he only asked for goat milk to feed me himself, and he never blamed my mother in the slightest, and later, my mother became more and more arrogant..."

    Although I only heard him say that, Xiao Yuying She could already think of how his childhood had been, her lips were tightly pursed, and she couldn't tell how uncomfortable she felt, so she listened to Tang Boyan continue: "When I was two years old, a little official in the county coveted my mother's beauty, and I For the sake of those luxury and wealth, my mother really agreed and became that person's 'outer room', and the two of them often scrambled in their house while his father was away..."

    Tang Boyan actually didn't tell Xiao Yuying that his mother had spent those years When he was a child, what he feared most was that when the man didn't come to look for his mother, his mother would blow his anger on him and whip him with the wicker folded from the courtyard, often beating him. He was bruised and bruised all over his body.