Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Fanwai IV

In April, Emperor Chengze ordered Yin Jian to choose an auspicious day and hold a ceremony for the canonization of the prince. Yu Huaixu, who was only three years old, became the youngest prince in the history of Dazhao under the witness of the emperor and the hundred officials.

    But no matter how old he is, since he has become a prince, the responsibilities on his shoulders are naturally much heavier than before. Although Xuer is a person who lives again, but when he comes back again, he still fulfills his duties, diligently and conscientiously. Every day, he wakes up before dawn, and goes back and forth between the Shang Study Room, the East Palace and the Martial Arts Arena.

    Xu'er had her own business to do, but it gave Biwu a little free time, but the palace was deserted and there was no one to talk to, so she often called Xiao Yuying into the palace to accompany her to chat with her.

    Her eldest sister has now become Mrs. Shangshu. Every time she sees her, her face is full of spring breeze, and you don't need to ask to know that life is going well.

    She didn't chat with her when she entered the palace recently, except for her grandmother, brother, and the new sister-in-law who came in quickly, the most talked about was children. It has been three years since she and Tang Boyan got married, but there was no movement in her stomach. Biwu felt strange in her heart, and she asked in a side-by-side manner, only to realize that it was her eldest brother-in-law who was usually busy and not enthusiastic about it, and that Xiao Yuying had not been pregnant for so many years.

    Although Biwu was worried, it was a private matter between husband and wife, and it was not easy for others to intervene, and it was inconvenient to add more beaks. Moreover, even if she had no children, the relationship between her eldest sister and her eldest brother-in-law was very good, so she did not continue to ask questions. .

    Unexpectedly, two months ago, Xiao Yuying took the initiative to mention this to her, saying that she and Tang Boyan were discussing about having a child.

    Biwu didn't know how the two planned to get pregnant. She only occasionally caught a glimpse of the red mark on the neck of her eldest sister. She knew that the couple should be very harmonious in private.

    This day, Xiao Yuying entered the palace again after a few hours. Seeing that she was still sleepy and tired, Biwu pushed the refreshing tea to her hand and couldn't help but tease: "Even if big sister wants a child, But don't try too hard."

    Xiao Yuying was ashamed when she heard the words, and he faltered, "How can I... It's clearly him..."

    She may feel that this matter cannot be said, she lowered her head and sipped her tea as if to cover it up, and then said: "You still said that I, what about you, said that you want to give Xu'er a younger brother and sister, is there any movement in your stomach?"

    Biwu followed her line of sight to look at her flat belly and shook her head gently.

    When she came to Guishui yesterday, she knew that she had failed again.

    Seeing that she was a little lost, Xiao Yuying comforted: "You have nothing to worry about, you have Xu'er left and right, so you don't have to worry about it. Look at the bitter medicine I've been drinking for a while, it's not useless, my husband also advised me Well, it is said that the child is fate, if you insist on it, it will not be beautiful, it is better to relax and let it go, maybe there will be unexpected joy."

    Biwu pursed her lips and smiled, without saying a word.

    She didn't have to have another child, she just wanted to do something for her majesty.