Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Seeing

    that everyone was confused, Xiao Lian blinked, also full of doubts, and looked at Yin Ling, "Last time, didn't you tell me about this, Sister Yin Ling? A small dress embroidered with cloud patterns, I thought it was this one, could it not be this one?" These

    words really made Yin Ling confused, she recalled it for a while, but she couldn't remember how, confused. Said: "Is there?"

    "Of course there is, I am afraid that Sister Yin Ling doesn't remember. That day, in this room, my sister secretly told me." Xiao Lian said firmly.

    Seeing that she didn't look like a deceiver, Yin Ling thought for a while, then muttered to herself, "Maybe I've said it before and forget it..."

    "That's not necessarily true." Said, "Your memory has always been bad. When you didn't serve the princess, I asked you to take advantage of your spare time to put the drying quilts outside the house in. You turned your head and forgot about it. I haven't had a quilt cover for a few nights."

    Yin Ling showed embarrassment and flattened her mouth, "How could you go through the old accounts with me about what happened so long ago." The

    girls chatted and laughed quickly. Then he put the matter of the concubine Xia that he had just talked about behind his back.

    Bi Wu looked at Xiao Lian from a distance, and lowered her eyes for a while.

    I wish she was over-hearted.

    Because of the child in her womb, Biwu tossed and turned all night and couldn't fall asleep, and got up before dawn.

    While having breakfast in the house with Xu'er, a maid came to report that Doctor Meng was here.

    Biwu asked people to go to the flower hall, and hurriedly took two bites of breakfast and got up.

    The person sent by King Yu must have also talked about her situation. Meng Zhaoming didn't ask any more questions, and asked her to put her arm on the pulse pillow and set up the pulse through a silk handkerchief.

    Biwu's heart was beating like a drum, and from time to time he raised his eyes to observe Meng Zhaoming's expression, but he could not see the slightest result from his face. After a while, seeing him withdraw his hand, Yin Ling couldn't wait to ask: "Doctor Meng, in the belly of the princess, How is your child?"

    Meng Zhaoming looked at Biwu, his eyes were strange, he hesitated for a while, and said: "According to the pulse of the minister, the princess is not pregnant, and the previous vomiting may be due to stomach discomfort. It 's too heavy."

    Yin Ling lowered her eyes when she heard the words, and then looked at Biwu cautiously, lest she would be sad.

    Biwu's expression was quite normal, but she couldn't help but raise her hand and land on her flat stomach. She thought she would breathe a sigh of relief when she heard the news. Wouldn't it be more of a sense of emptiness than a sense of relief? , as if this child really existed and disappeared from this world.

    Meng Zhaoming, who had finished his pulse, didn't know what to do. He was really frightened when the young servant who came to the manor to upload the news yesterday said that Princess Yu might be pregnant. error.

    Now that he found out that everything was just an oolong, he didn't seem to be rejoicing. He didn't understand how the couple, King Yu and Princess Yu, thought.

    Both of them were drinking "Bizi Soup", obviously they didn't want to have any more children, but judging from Princess Yu's expression, it seemed that she was a little sad after hearing the result.