Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Just thinking about the confrontation

    , Biwu's hand in his sleeve trembled uncontrollably. Perhaps Xiaolian saw her strangeness and asked, "Miss, what's the matter with you?"

    Biwu pretended to be calm, and pulled her lips together. smiled.

    In any case, this matter has nothing to do with Xiao Lian, no matter what she does, she is just acting on the orders of her master.

    "It's alright, I just think this hairpin really suits you." Biwu patted her hand, "You have a good rest, I will not bother you anymore."

    Seeing Biwu standing up, Xiaolian was about to get up, but was stopped by Biwu, so she could only lie on the couch, nodding slightly, and said respectfully, "This slave and maid will send

    off the empress." The sooner, the silver bell and the silver hook followed, realizing that the master was a little strange today, and couldn't help but glance at each other suspiciously.

    Just after stepping into the Yuning Palace, the palace guard who guarded the palace stepped forward and said that His Majesty had come down.

    Biwu's movements were a little stagnant, her lips were biting lightly, and her face showed a little determination, she stepped into the main hall, and if she saw it, the emperor was sitting in front of the small couch by the window, rewarding her to personally cut out the red bottle inserted in the bottle. plum.

    Or when he heard the sound, he raised his eyes to look, the moment his eyes touched her, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his expression was gentle.

    The charcoal cage in the house is burning with golden charcoal, and the purple-gold incense burner in the corner curls sandalwood, and the inside of the hall is warm and fragrant. ice cold.

    She didn't show the slightest smile, she just turned her head and said, "Let's go out first!"

    Although Yin Ling and Yin Hook didn't know what happened, seeing her master's expression like this, she always had a bad premonition and hesitated. For a moment, but didn't dare to ask more, the rest of the palace people in the same hall winked, and filed out, not forgetting to bring the door.

    Emperor Cheng Ze also saw Biwu's strangeness. His eyes narrowed, but he immediately got up as if nothing had happened, and walked slowly to Biwu.

    "Where is the queen on such a cold day?" He took her hand, covered it with his big palm, and asked with concern, "Why is the hand so cold."

    Biwu didn't answer for a while, and looked at him quietly for a while, Then he said, "I just went to see Xiao Lian..." When he

    heard the word "Xiao Lian", Emperor Cheng Zedi didn't respond very much. , I heard that yesterday, the queen brought that girl into the palace, it's not bad, this time the queen is safe and sound, she deserves a lot of credit, when she recovers, I will give her a reward."

    He expressed more and more . It was calm, and Biwu's heart became colder. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she looked at him again, her eyes were complicated.

    She opened her lips slightly, and said word by word, "Your Majesty, Xiao Lian is Xia's concubine, right?"

    Hearing this, a look of shock flashed across Emperor Cheng Ze's face, and then, his thin lips pursed tightly, The smile faded, and after a while, he said in a low voice, "Yes."

    Bi Wuyuan still thought that he might continue to lie to her, but he didn't want him to admit it so readily.

    Absurd, so absurd.