Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Fanwai Thirteen

On the third day when Emperor Cheng Ze was rushed to the Qianyun Temple to sleep, Biwu received a letter from Zhao Ruxiu from Kuzhou.

    Biwu thought she was talking about where to collect medicines at a free clinic, but Zhao Ruxiu told her the good news, saying that she and Liu Cheng had already decided to get married a while ago.

    In the past two years, Liu Cheng has accompanied her to travel through the mountains, rivers, lakes and seas of Dazhao. Although she knew his intentions, she was not completely unmoved, but thinking of her past, she never dared to accept another relationship easily.

    But more than a month ago, they encountered a flash flood in a mountain in the south, and almost lost their lives. She suddenly realized that people are fragile and fleeting, and life is so short. , I am afraid that I will be very regretful when I die.

    She took Liu Cheng back to Yuzhou and went to see her father. Liu Cheng, who has always been thick-skinned and articulate, stayed there motionless, and froze when he spoke.

    Seeing her father's serious face, Zhao Ruxiu originally thought that her father would make things difficult for Liu Cheng, but never thought that he just asked Liu Cheng a few words, so he nodded and agreed to the marriage

    . It can be seen that Liu Cheng is pure and does not pursue fame and fortune, but really likes Zhao Ruxiu.

    Rather than marrying Xiu'er to some high-stakes family and being sparred and bound, it is better to give Liu Cheng, who has no father and mother, a rough temperament, and who doesn't mind Zhao Ruxiu's past at all, so that he may be able to live more freely in this life. .

    After Biwu read the letter carefully, she held the letter in her arms. The depressed mood due to Xiao Yuying's affairs in the past few days was suddenly relieved a lot.

    She personally went to the storeroom to carefully select some gifts, and ordered them to send them to Kuzhou in the same letter. Although she couldn't be there in person to bless Zhao Ruxiu, she couldn't lose Xiu'er. These were the makeup she added to Xiu'er. .

    After returning from the warehouse and entering the hall just now, Biwu saw Emperor Cheng Ze sitting on the couch and hugging Yu Rongshu, the little princess who was born more than 20 days ago was lying on Emperor Cheng Ze's arms, her mouth slightly open, and she fell asleep. on.

    Bi Wu glanced at Nanny Shen, motioned to hold the little princess down, and then took a seat on the other side of the couch.

    Seeing that she hadn't chased him today, Emperor Cheng Ze hurriedly peeled a tangerine and handed it to her, and smiled ingratiatingly, "Awu is not mad at me?"

    Biwu turned her head to look at him, but she was not completely relieved. , but because of Zhao Ruxiu's incident, I'm in a pretty good mood right now.

    She took the orange and put it in her mouth, and asked: "Then Tang Boyan is His Majesty's person, and His Majesty should know the details of him. The concubine heard from the eldest sister that Tang Boyan is... It seems a little strange in sexual affairs. , Your Majesty, do you know the inside story?" When

    Emperor Cheng Ze heard the words, he peeled the tangerine and frowned for a while, "I can guess one or two..."

    Tang Boyan is now the minister of the household, and this concerns his privacy. , It is not easy to teach others to know, Emperor Cheng Ze raised his hand and waved away the palace servants in the palace, and then explained the general reason to Biwu.

    Bi Wu was stunned when he heard it, and it took a while to calm down. After a moment, he sighed: "I didn't expect such a eldest brother-in-law to have such a bumpy and turbulent life. It's no wonder he's not enthusiastic about that..."